Sign in to follow this  
331Killerbee

MGunny's Ordnance Shop II for SF2

MGunny's Ordnance Shop II for SF2

This is the SF2 Weapons Pack called "MGunny 331KillerBee's Ordnance Shop II"

A "READ ME" Text is included in the .Zip and MUST BE READ FIRST!

It has all the Installation Instructions.

Included is Weapons, Guns, Sounds, Effects and Manuals.

This has been and always will be a Community Project. It's dedicated to TK and ThirdWire and all the Members of the Strike Fighters Comunity.

Much Appreciation goes to EricJ for doing alot of Editting and fixing. Thanks EJ!

Now go Blow some Stuff Up!

Semper Fi!

331KillerBee

Thanks, 331KillerBee!!

I appreciate the time and effort it takes to put this together.

TurtleHawk

Thank you KB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

331Killerbee,

Thank you very much for this pack and did you get my PM?

Chaoic out...

Yes I did.....It's Basketball Season. No harm, No Foul... :good:

And to the rest of Yall', Thank Yourselves. It's the Community's Pack. It's all of Yall's Hard Work to begin with. The more Weapons, The merrier I see it.

331KB

A quick Comment.....There are No First Eagles or First Eagle 2 Weapons in this Pack.

Yes I did.....It's Basketball Season. No harm, No Foul... :good:

And to the rest of Yall', Thank Yourselves. It's the Community's Pack. It's all of Yall's Hard Work to begin with. The more Weapons, The merrier I see it.

331KB

Whew, this mean alot to me so I am glad to hear that we are all cool.

:cool:

And I promise you that if I ever run into any problems with any mods in case, I will do the research and at least, try to fix it myself before asking you or any modders questions if I can't seem to get it fixed right in case. Your epic mods are truly appericated and I am going to have a blast time with these weapon pack!

:minigun:

Chaoic out...

Thanks KB! drinks.gifclapping.gifgood.gifyess.gif

I owe you one... and a case of Scotch! oops.gif

Salute.gif

See, 331KillerBee doesn't hold a grudge!

He has no living enemies. At all.

:biggrin:

FC

Outstanding gunny!! I finally upgraded and installed SF2E and have been slowly transferring my favorite mods to the new install. Thank you for all the work you put into this.

Thanks for all the work putting this together Gunny...Semper Fi!

331Killerbee,

I am amazed by your skills because after I installed this weapon pack into my modded SF2 with add-on aircraft (updated for Feb. 2010 patch), I was getting all ready for any debugging with basic knowledge of .ini myself in case I counter any problems. When I flew F/A-18F and F-35C, I was amazed by the nice effects from weapons packs while there is zero problems with any effects, including chaff/flares. I had an incredible time through missions with the sweet ass weapons such as Aim-9X and Aim-120s, especially GBUs smart bombs.

I am truly pleasured by this and I have a serious respect for your skills for putting each of weapons and effects are made by community of SF1 and SF2 series together, making it work flawlessly with SF2. I thank you for the patience with me and I am learning how to blend in and working with the community in better way.

:good:

Chaoic out...

Besides Thanking Me, You all need to give EricJ Much thanks. He fleshed out alot of the Edits and Fixes from the original "Ordnance Shop".

Thanks EricJ For all Your Help.

I will make sure I PM a big thank to EricJ for his hard work as well, no worries.

Chaoic out...

Thanks.

Now I have to find time to update my weapons folder. ok.gif

Yes, thanks EricJ! What a crew we've got here. I also just finished installing the new highres Europe terrain. All the better to light off some flash BOOM! Not enough time tonight so it will have to wait.

Is it just me or are the Brimstone 3-pack still pointing backwards (carried over from version 1)?

Anyway, there's a specific thread in the Knowledge Base that fixes this for those who don't know.

Jomni,

I hope it's not wrong. It was a Priorty on My list of Fixes in this Pack.........Damn. I might have checked it off, But failed to get it done. Sorry.

Just FYI, A couple of the mavericks..I know for sure the AGM-65K needed a small edit to point to the correct LOD file

Thanks for this collection!

All I can say is Bad Eyesight and Old Age. :dntknw:

I did this Pack while My Hand was in a Cast from a broken Wrist. There might be some Typos, But not much.....

Edited by 331Killerbee

All I can say is Bad Eyesight and Old Age. :dntknw:

I did this Pack while My Hand was in a Cast from a broken Wrist. There might be some Typos, But not much.....

Killerbee,

There is no rush, take it easy and relax man... We are truly thankful for your great passion into this but you also should take a break when you feel like it and dont overstress yourself with your injure. However I am glad to see we all are working together, if I find any problem with any weapon pack which I didnt yet, I will also let you know.

:salute:

Chaoic out...