Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Lesson Learned..never go on a forum full of women!

Jeez!

I have two Border Collies

I love Border Collies

I love Dogs, and Animals and most people

So...I joined a Border Collie Forum (as you do...y'know...when you Love Border Collies)

You get the idea right?...of course you do...because you are normal, bright intelligent guys.

But...This Collie forum has a 75% female population...

On CA, I have posted over 2,000 posts.... I like to think, that although I may sometimes upset the odd person, I am generally considered to be an OK kinda guy..you know...Mr Average...has a bit of a laugh, posts the odd joke etc etc

You get the idea right?...of course you do...because you are normal, bright intelligent guys.

I have only made it to 30 posts on this Collie Forum...you know...with the large collection of Cackling Bitches on it?

And I DARE to mention I liked watching Cesar Milan's The Dog Whisperer!!

Well...I kid you not..... I might as well have Bum F******d their Daughters!!

They came down on me like a ton of Bricks!!... "Cesar Milan is a &^%()*&^^" "You must be some kind of &^%&%&*&&*^%%"

The language used would get me banned here instantly!!!!!

NEVER GOING BACK :scare:

who, or what, is Cesar Milan's The Dog Whisperer?

I have noted, from time to time, that some (small percentage) of the people who post on blogs or forums or such, hiding behind screen names and cutesy icons will go off the deep end of deranged lunacy on the drop of hat.

on the local paper, I often post on a couple of issues. There are people who have sworn to incarcerate me in a concentration camp and hook me up to an electro-shock therapy machine until I "think right".

I find that the moderated forums are great places to hang out (like here) and the other ones will just get your blood pumping.......

I did get myself into trouble in a somewhat similar fashion - not on a blog but in person a couple of times.

1. among a bunch of women in the office who were talking about cats, I said I liked them too. Since I was not known as a cat person a few of them expressed surprise. When I commented that they were much more challenging than paper targets, things got "tense"......

2. a lady at the company put out an email asking if anyone would like to give a couple of rabbits a good home. I "replied all" and asked if anyone had any good rabbit recipes. In about 2 hours, 212 recipes had been emailed in and the lady said that I was a "bad person".....

:grin:

1. among a bunch of women in the office who were talking about cats, I said I liked them too. Since I was not known as a cat person a few of them expressed surprise. When I commented that they were much more challenging than paper targets, things got "tense"......

I guess if I ever get run out of Alberta I can come to Colorado and fit in fairly well.

That was great!

hahahaha....that's made my day!! :lol:

(The Dog Whisperer is a prog on NatGeo) he sorts out difficult and dangerous dogs...though to listen to how those women went on, you would think he sorted them out in an Al Pacino type way!!

Lovely thread. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I've worked, for one year, in a place where 99% of the workers were female.

Oh boy! I still don't know how I've managed to survive that long.

They really hate each other; me in the middle of a bloody civil war.

Thanks god they didn't had access to Anthrax or nuclear power.

Man Typhoid, I needed that laugh...paper targets...recipes...good one...thanks man... :rofl::ok:

Lovely thread. rofl.gif:rofl:rofl.gif:rofl:

I've worked, for one year, in a place where 99% of the workers were female.

Oh boy! I still don't know how I've managed to survive that long.

They really hate each other; me in the middle of a bloody civil war.

Thanks god they didn't had access to Anthrax or nuclear power.

Women are biased... period.. oh, and that too... when it comes around... it's even worse.

I've more than once walked into an office here at work, to fix a PC or a printer, and entered into a conversation about stuff for which I saw no happiness from... let alone, shortly afterwards being tagged 'one of them', 'pig', 'incensitive'... etc.

I once offered a woman at a Lowe's to carry her B-BQ propane tank as she was about to have it filled... she immediately got insulted and asked me "Why, don't you think I can do this myself?!? That's very chauvinistic of you!" I walked away knowing that the tank was very light because it HADN'T been filled yet and the average weight of a filled tank is about 60-70lbs. I sat in my car and watched from across the parking lot as the stupid bitch dragged... stumbled and struggled with it, scratch the back of her car trying to lift it ... nearly fell in the trunk as she finally got it over the rim and dropped it in ... it was funny as hell. Good luck honey... yep... I'm chauvinistic!!

good.gif

And they think we're heartless... HA!

OvS

......and i thought the "avoid the 'Mother Mafia' when i pick my kidz up from school" was a tricky deal. I dont have pets...... phew.

Yeah the Mother Mafia is a trip but since I always have a pissed off look on my face, they just get the hell out of my way.

"What's his problem?"

"Um, you're a bitch, now get back into your Eddie Bauer edition mini van before I call you fat in public."

rofl.gif

Yeah the Mother Mafia is a trip but since I always have a pissed off look on my face, they just get the hell out of my way.

"What's his problem?"

"Um, you're a bitch, now get back into your Eddie Bauer edition mini van before I call you fat in public."

rofl.gif

I can't find the clip now, I think it was Jeremy Clarkson who was saying it, the perfect way to get out of doing the school run is to volunteer to do it for a few days running, then mention, off-handedly, about how the other mothers are looking rather fit. And that'll be the last time you ever make the school run!

lol.gif

UK Widowmmaker, I can understand taking the chance because I love dogs too. Too bad the bitches barked and chased you out.

DaveJS, on 02 March 2010 - 10:12 AM, said:

"What's his problem?"

rofl.gif

....... lol.giflol.giflol.gif im gonna remember that one! Now they're gonna think "whats he laughing at?" instead of "we dont know you,dont want to know you,you look a little weird so you must be a junkie,oh those poor children how could you?!!"