Sign in to follow this  
stumpjumper

update on the stumper

guys i apologise for my lack of activity a few of you know the reasons, for the rest ill go ahead and tell you,

sicne jan 6th ive lsot over 45 lbs, not because i planed on it the way it is happeneing, basically what is going on is i cant keep solid food down, i can mange if i take say 2 hrs ot eat a sandwich, other wise its back up quickly.wheelchair.gif

i have been undergoing so many test i cant even count, good news is they keep finding thigns out that arent bad with me, ive benn scoped probed stuck yuo name it,needles to say jsut makeing it to work is a chore some days, but im syubburn and will prevail. so bear with me and illbe back i promise

i do occasioanlyl get on the pc a lil bit, so if there is anything you allneed me to work on let me know and ill get you all taken care of

ttfn guys

stump

guys i apologise for my lack of activity a few of you know the reasons, for the rest ill go ahead and tell you,

sicne jan 6th ive lsot over 45 lbs, not because i planed on it the way it is happeneing, basically what is going on is i cant keep solid food down, i can mange if i take say 2 hrs ot eat a sandwich, other wise its back up quickly.wheelchair.gif

i have been undergoing so many test i cant even count, good news is they keep finding thigns out that arent bad with me, ive benn scoped probed stuck yuo name it,needles to say jsut makeing it to work is a chore some days, but im syubburn and will prevail. so bear with me and illbe back i promise

i do occasioanlyl get on the pc a lil bit, so if there is anything you allneed me to work on let me know and ill get you all taken care of

ttfn guys

stump

Wow Stump... thanks for letting us know. Please keep us posted and let us know what is going on in your life. I wish you the best, and hope/pray they find what is causing the problem.

All the best to you,

James

OvS

PS... look on the bright side.... you'll look stunning at the beach in a Speedo this summer. cool.gif

Yeah, my thoughts to you Stump.... glad to see you're making those overpaid Doctors work for a living!

Chin up Buddy, and get well soon

UKW

Hang in there Stumper! We''ll get you back here soon! good.gif

Take care Stump. Hope they find the problem soon.

I'll ask some of the Docs I work with and see if they might have an idea or two.

GB

thx everbody, gb so far the last round of testing they have done is edg foudna bunch of poloyps non cancerous they have done hyda scan gallbladder checked out slow but not slow enopugh to warrent removial, gastric emptying study of course it checked o good(yum radioavtive eggs my fav),,amylase and lipase ok cbc was lil elvated but not horrible, cmp/bmp ok, they have discover i do a thing called dumping, i eat and sugar jumps up to high 300's then dumps to low 40s, but 24 hrs glucose check ed and so did the glucose tolerance, so if i et very slwoly ie jsut nibble then i do ok other wise i go to pieces...

Mike,

Jesus mate, you should have let me know sooner. Look after yourself and keep us up to date with developments.

My very best wishes,

John

Hi Stump, I wish you the very best and will remember you in my prayers.

Hey Stump! I tried to PM you but it wouldn't deliver it. Is your message storage full? I need to ask you some questions on the Zeppelin.

Sounds like they'll have you so tweaked by the time they're done, you'll live to 110.

Hang in there Stump!!!:good:

Cheers,

Ted

well still no answer on whats wrong wiht me but good thing is i have began to learn to deal with it, which is doable so muchin fact not only did i get back onlline today for the first time thanks winston, butover the last 3 weeks i talked wiht my docs and decided im not going to let this dam thing get the better of me so taking advantage of the weight loss im back where i was over a year ago when i was traing for the upcomeing triathlon season,(before the achilles tendon rupture(remeber to strech guys lol) im happy to say that ok im far form a speedster i do the popular woggin wlk.jog/ my 5 k times are for the first time under 40 mins my 10 k time even better, i have 10 mile prep race this weekend,(aiming for 3 hrs) then april the 24th have my favortie race of the year the kentucky derby festival minimarathon (13.1 miles for us in the us) im aiming for 3:45, my best time was in 2008 at 43:28 and i traind for 3 mos for that lol

plus for the winston vasco gys im cooking up alil surprise for you all very very soon

It was great to have you flying with us last night Stump.You haven't lost your touch.Can't wait for your addons to start rolling off the stump production line again there always so much fun....Salute.gifSalute.gif

It was great to have you flying with us last night Stump.You haven't lost your touch.Can't wait for your addons to start rolling off the stump production line again there always so much fun....Salute.gifSalute.gif

You bugger's should really have PM'd me to come and join in.

Sods!

Vasco :pilotfly:

Sods!

Vasco pilotfly.gif

i actulyl looked and didnt see you online at that time m8, gotyour pm afterwards soprry

Sods!

Vasco pilotfly.gif

Loopy, Red-Dog and I are on most every day of the week and since there's no formal sessions scheduled for Sundays right now, we were on this day as well! Would have loved to have you join. I just thought you were off doing other things like most of the Saturday players have been lately with the good weather that just arrived. On Sundays we plan on sharing the hosting duties and flying some of our newly designed missions until you're ready to host another campaign or maybe a mini-campaign.

Loopy and Red-Dog have been a valuable resource for me to test my mission building skills. I've not yet put up any of my custom missions for the Saturday sessions without testing them extensively during the week with my expert play-testers and equally expery pilots.

A note to everyone: OFF and PTO multiplayer sessions are held daily from about 10-11 am Pacific daylight time to when the last player has to leave. If someone wants an evening session or a checkout, just let me know.

WELLTHINGS ARE DEIFNLTY IMPROVING MORE AND MORE EVERYDAY, TO MAKE MATTERS EVEN BETTER SEVERLE WEEKS AGO I DECIDED TO TAKE ADAVATGE OF NOT ONLY THE WEIGHT LOSS BUT ME FELIGN BETTER IN GENERLE SO STARTED HITTING THE YMCA AGAIN, TO I DID A 10 MILE PREP RACE FOR AN UPCOMEING HALF MARATHON AT THE END OF THE MONTH, MY GOAL WAS TO WADDLE THRU 10 MILES AT 3 HRS THAT WAS CUT OFF, #$%#$% WAS I SURPRSIED HOW GOOD I FELT AND THINGS WERE GOING GREAT I HIT MY BEST TIME EVER FOR THIS DISTANCE, 2 HR 27 MIN 55 SEC,

I KNWO IM NOT A RAUNNER BY ANYMEANS BUT FOR AN OLD FAT SMOKER LIKE ME I WAS DEFINTLY PUMPED AND IMPRESSED WITH MY SELF, THE LAST TIME I DID THE HALF MARATHON I TRAINDLIEK A DOG AND WAS HAPPY TO DO IT IN 3:45;38 RATE IM GOING IM SHOOTING FOR 3:30

BEST TO ALL STUMP

WELLTHINGS ARE DEIFNLTY IMPROVING MORE AND MORE EVERYDAY, TO MAKE MATTERS EVEN BETTER SEVERLE WEEKS AGO I DECIDED TO TAKE ADAVATGE OF NOT ONLY THE WEIGHT LOSS BUT ME FELIGN BETTER IN GENERLE SO STARTED HITTING THE YMCA AGAIN, TO I DID A 10 MILE PREP RACE FOR AN UPCOMEING HALF MARATHON AT THE END OF THE MONTH, MY GOAL WAS TO WADDLE THRU 10 MILES AT 3 HRS THAT WAS CUT OFF, #$%#$% WAS I SURPRSIED HOW GOOD I FELT AND THINGS WERE GOING GREAT I HIT MY BEST TIME EVER FOR THIS DISTANCE, 2 HR 27 MIN 55 SEC,

I KNWO IM NOT A RAUNNER BY ANYMEANS BUT FOR AN OLD FAT SMOKER LIKE ME I WAS DEFINTLY PUMPED AND IMPRESSED WITH MY SELF, THE LAST TIME I DID THE HALF MARATHON I TRAINDLIEK A DOG AND WAS HAPPY TO DO IT IN 3:45;38 RATE IM GOING IM SHOOTING FOR 3:30

BEST TO ALL STUMP

Brilliant news mate,:good:

Vasco :pilotfly: