Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Over is Dunn.......

Dang shame... RIP, Phelps, err, I mean Graves... a great actor, the likes of which they don't make anymore... :salute:

Edit: This message will self-destruct in 5 seconds...

Edited by TX3RN0BILL

Roger, Roger. Got that vector, Victor? How about the clearance, Clarence?

Thanks for the secrets and the laughs.

FC

Turely, a very nice gentleman. He used to bring his cars to me for their Inspcetions, when I was running the Smog Test-ONly center.

Great sense of humor, just a 'real person'.

When he first came in, I had just played 'Airplane' the day before (I had a DVD/TV/Sound system in the waiting room). My next-door shop neighbor, Joe, kept repeating quotes from the movie. Mr. Graves just laughed and said "I'm NEVER gonna live that movie down. But I'm glad you all enjoyed it"

wrench

kevin stein

Edited by Wrench

Just heard about this this morning. Sucks; he was a fine actor. Great to hear he was also a fine person. :salute:

Yeah I loved watching Mission Impossible on TV when I was a kid... And as for Airplane who can't enjoy that made me laugh out loud the first time and still does... RIP for doing a wonderful job of entertaining us...

Operator: [Captain Oveur is on the phone with the Mayo Clinic] Excuse me, Captain Oveur, but I have an emergency call on line 5 from a Mr. Hamm.

Captain Oveur: Alright, give me a Hamm on 5, hold the Mayo.

Yeah I loved watching Mission Impossible on TV when I was a kid... And as for Airplane who can't enjoy that made me laugh out loud the first time and still does... RIP for doing a wonderful job of entertaining us...

Operator: [Captain Oveur is on the phone with the Mayo Clinic] Excuse me, Captain Oveur, but I have an emergency call on line 5 from a Mr. Hamm.

Captain Oveur: Alright, give me a Hamm on 5, hold the Mayo.

And I wonder how many times they did that before they stopped laughing.

It's funny, no matter how many times I see that movie, I keep finding something new to laugh at.

Listening to the commentary, apparently with this movie, they tried sticking in everything they could think of for laughs...basically using the shotgun effect.

"I say, let 'em crash!"

FC