Sign in to follow this  
Bullethead

How Synchronizing Gear Works

I need to pick up a new sinusuettle dinglearm at Walmart I quess. I was afraid it had crapped out. Oh well. Thanks for the tip Bullethead.

What a load of bollocks!

There are only four Marsle vanes for a start-off, and they're not hydro-coptic, they're hydro-hieratic. I hate it when so-called scientists try to 'sex up' the obvious just to get a wider audience. Grrr.... it makes me maaaad

What a load of bollocks!

There are only four Marsle vanes for a start-off, and they're not hydro-coptic, they're hydro-hieratic.

Thanks Dej. That's what was confusing me. Now it makes sense cool.gif

As we are being very specific just to give it the full technical name unlceal, you mean the Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator of course ;)

Ahh. Now it all comes together in one simple explanation! :idea:

blink.gif No wonder I couldnt find a good Q 36 Modulater. Sure Glad thats all cleared upgrin.gif

Well I was okay with it until it was pointed out that Illudium not Dutronium is the primary catalyst in the modulator. I can't see how that works blink.gif

Edited by catch

Just for a minute there I was back in a mathematics class at school, complete with the bearly audible whistle of things going over my head.

Huh. It sounded to me like a basic explanation for how the female mind makes the decision "Which shoes do I wear today?"

Hellshade

Huh. It sounded to me like a basic explanation for how the female mind makes the decision "Which shoes do I wear today?"

Hellshade

Well now... maybe it's the abbreviated version. And Uncleal that lambstails shook so fierce it fell right into the frapulator and exnayed the left caboosh panel. So a trip to the partsyard is in order to make my repairs affordable.

Sir, I bow to your superior knowledge of the female mind. If such a brief discourse in PhD-type language made sense to you on this subject, then I might as well sign up for castration right now. I can't get a handle on even the Special Theory of the Female Mind without a computer, several reference books, and about 500 pages of notes. But I know enough about the subject to recognize that this was in fact about the General Theory of the Female Mind, which is beyond the ken of mere mortals.

Anyway, I'm glad you all appreciate this bit of humor. As I understand it, this vid originated as an out-take for a serious commercial about a real transmission, but the voice talent wanted to a practice run to warm up. So he just pulled that whole spiel out of thin air, total ad lib. If that's true, then drinks.gif to him!