Sign in to follow this  
Sundowner

Mirage Factory RF-4E/EJ Pack

Mirage Factory RF-4E/EJ Pack

This is a pack of 2 additional aircraft for the SF2 series......The RF-4E as originally supplied to Greece with slatted wings and the RF-4EJ as used by the JASDF.

Both are made from BPAo's original RF-4 model which he and myself were working on before his tragic death last year.

There is no way that I could finish these models to Oli's standards but I've done the best that I can, thanks must go to Crab_02 for letting me use his intakes & other details & for all his help and advice.

• Like 1

Thanks Ant!

great work! :drinks:

A very nice legacy, Salute.gif .

for some reason this aircraft´s dont work on my computer all i get is a picture of the cockpit in a non moving plane with all the warning lights on , can someone give me a hint what i´m missing here i run SF2 merged with SF2E/SF2I patch Oct2009

Any body else having issues like this ?

I had! :grin: Volker, seems this LOD was exported with the new 2009 exporter, with bump mapping support, although this one doesn´t have it. You need to patch up to Feb.2010 level and it works! I got the same problem, but after patching it works like a charm!

thanks so much :good: , it works now so you need the Feb2010 patch for this beauty´s

Thanks to both of you for sorting this issue....I owe you one.. :good:

Thanks to both of you for sorting this issue....I owe you one.. :good:

No! We have to excuse for two stupid old buttheads still playing a game not patched up to date! :rofl: