Sign in to follow this  
serverandenforcer

Went to see it

The A-Team movie kicks some serious butt! Never saw a more entertaining movie than this. It is definitely A-Team worthy. Oh, and Jessica Biel is freaken hot too!

Jessica Biel? That just might overtake my remake prejudice and see it then.

I have not been to a movie in years. Maybe this one would be worth breaking my prinicples for. :lol:

I do miss the theater popcorn. Can't beat it.

For once, just ONCE, keep the damn politics out of a damn thread.

It's about a movie meant as an action flick, not some comment on society, sheesh.

If you can't keep it to that, don't post in the thread.

FC

I could get to watch it by some means, and was really awesome. Yes,they do some killing this time. The gunship scenes with Ospreys and Spectres are somekind of <<Where the F*** did that come from?!?!>> and Jessica Biel is fantastic, even speaks , i would bet she wasn´t dubbed nor playbacking

Uncleal,

You shouldnt of said anything like that period. See there is a point to where politics etc gets to be a pain in the ass AND THIS IS THAT TIME. So if that bothers you go to your forum you keep promoting and go bash us there. If not then cut the crap.

Sounds like a good ol' GUY flick. Lots of shoot'em up and crash bang. And an added plus of a Hot Babe! :yikes:

My kind of movie! :good:

I'll wait and rent the dvd,though.

As for the popcorn: I'll just nuke some in the old microwave and put a ton of butter,melted cheese and salt on it. That's called: "Doing It My Way" :drinks:

Speaking of popcorn, it always makes me fart... really really bad too. Infact, if I go see a movie with my family, I'm banned from having any popcorn at all because I have to ride back with them after the movie. They don't like driving with the windows rolled down :bad: .

Anyways, yes, they do shoot and kill, but the killing is kind of rare.

• Like 1