Sign in to follow this  
serverandenforcer

Why me?

Having had similar situations happen to me I can tell you this.

C-Y-A

This one should be a no brainier, run like hell.

I have personally know dudes who have been...

Stabbed

Have kids and unsure about who the father is (*oh I got a few stories about that issue)

Screwed in both criminal and civil court

Lost their jobs (*some other bs reason he got strung up, but everyone knew the real reason.)

Went ape s**t/suicidal (because the person who cheated with them, in turn cheated ON them, yeah big surprise :idea: )

All because they willingly and knowingly choose to walk into a minefield blind folded instead of getting a girly mag and going into the bathroom.

Well, I've been doing more research into this to find out what the hell is going on with this girl.

Really not much you have to research, the scenario plays out the same no matter who you are dealing with.

Person is unsatisfied with current relationship or status..

Person looks for something else to fill the void..

Person drags you into their bulls**t..

You become just as miserable as the person.

Person uses you till they get what they want and or enjoys the company of your misery.

Just spoke to a friend of mine at our unit and he isn't too surprised, but at the same time finds this kind of shocking.

I have known many people, especially a lot of females, who have pulled similar stuff. Guess what, I wished them a good day, and told them don't f***ing talk to me anymore.

*It is a blessing in disguise because you get to see the true worth and mentality of that person. Life it too short to be wasting time with bulls**tters.

Apparently she's having marital issues.

That's her problem, not yours...

Don't know what it is exactly, but I guess she is not as happily married as I had thought.

Messing around and doing your thing is fine, hell who doesn't like it, but there is also a time to grow the hell up and avoid unnecessary drama. This broad should have not have gotten married if she wanted to mess around or she should take her ass to a movie if she wants entertainment.

*Do you really want to deal with someone who has issues, is married, and is full of problems???

However, I would not want to see a marriage to end just because somebody wants to be with me or I want to be with them.

Seriously, you need to not make this your problem quick fast and in a hurry. ** I am not joking when I say this** but because of today's PC standards, the mentally defunct and unstable are allowed to pass for being normal. (Before they would be locked away or under someone else's care). People are afraid to call them out of offend their sensibilities. What you are dealing with is an emotionally unstable broad who is trying to pull you down into her self-made mess ( been there, done that, wised up early-on, and I RAN LIKE HELL!)

Now what did Fastcargo say about possible repercussions, especially things like false rape??

So I think the best thing for me to do is just be a friend...

which will be kind of hard now since I know that she kind of likes me and now that she has revealed that, she isn't holding back anymore on expressing it... can someone please tell me this is just some wacked out dream that I'm having.

If she were single, and had her head on straight, I would say strap up and go in.

Because she has "issues"...

Let the childish broad waste someone else's time not yours.

You would not be friends with a guy after he robbed you (*of a wallet, cash, manhood, etc...), so why take such a big risk here?

I would hate to see you get screwed, every-way till Sunday, over some tail.

Just not worth it...

Edited by ironroad

Not to worry folks, I've found out from somebody... who happens to be a good friend of mine, and who had the good fortune of walking in on a conversation the other day between her and the flight chief (the guy who kind of started all of this) that this whole thing was a prank on me. Believe me, I'm pissed, not because I thought I was going to have a chance with some girl, but because I was placed in an awkward and uncomfortable scenario. My supervisor (who I've been keeping up to date with this) is pissed like hell and is probably going to notify the command staff, (probably mainly the commander) of this BS. If he gets notified of this, I know for a fact that heads will role. Unfortunately, those heads might also include this girl... who I still consider as a friend.

this girl... who I still consider as a friend.

That's worst than a bad taste joke. That's not even a prank.

If one of my closest friends did this to me, I think that our friendship would cease right there.

And I have a sense of humor.

Not that I'm implying what you should do, but that's not funny.

That's worst than a bad taste joke. That's not even a prank.

If one of my closest friends did this to me, I think that our friendship would cease right there.

And I have a sense of humor.

Not that I'm implying what you should do, but that's not funny.

The real problem started from the flight chief who had instigated the situation and pretty much challenged her to do this to me. The flight chief is a MSgt who is known for this kind of behavior and worse... much, much worse (why he is still a flight chief is beyond me). The girl is only a SrA. She's only 22. This flight chief has a way of being able to manipulate people to do things for his amusement... and he mainly targets the younger troops. I actually feel bad for the girl than anything else 'cause she has no idea what she had gotten herself into and what she has actually done. I'm more pissed at the flight chief because he knows very well what he was able to get this troop to do and is laughing about it. The girl is realy upset and ashamed because she thinks that she has hurt me and has lost a good friend. Today we were both in medical for our annual physical and she couldn't look me in the eye. It's just sad that this asshole is able to have the postion that he is in and abuses it for his own personal enjoyment. Like I said, heads are expected to roll on this one, and I very much hope his is the only one.

That's neither a joke, prank or anywhere near just idiotic. That manipulating people for amusement when the end result will probably be too serious for anyone to stomach is dangerous and sociopathic. He shouldn't be anywhere near a position of authority.

That's neither a joke, prank or anywhere near just idiotic. That manipulating people for amusement when the end result will probably be too serious for anyone to stomach is dangerous and sociopathic. He shouldn't be anywhere near a position of authority.

Everybody in my unit agrees with you eraser. This guy does have problems. And this incident here pails in comparison to some very serious ones that have happened in the past. The thing that sucks though is that there are folks in our unit that if they get a hint that you have something on him, they will tell him immediately about it and then he will wait for you to make a mistake and bury you, or those folks will just throw you under the bus for something that is really BS... and in this job, it is very easy to make a mistake or walk into something that is really BS and not knowing untill it's too late... especially when training sucks. And somehow, I still like my job and keep a high morale.

If you crash and burn you can't reload the mission!