Sign in to follow this  
serverandenforcer

Why me?

Never touch what is already taken. Just look at the story of Troy :cool:

Ok, see it from an economical point of view, what do you have to risk and what will you get if you risk it .... trouble!?! that`s all, girls are damn hot, but hey .. you wrote the kind of relationship you both have is ok for you :grin:

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

Wave off Mate,

the trouble you may get isn´t it worth.

Hey, other Moms have got beautiful & hot daughters too! (old adage from my Grandpa Josef Menke)

So don´t take it so hard. Finish it and look positive in the future! :drinks:

Tell her it's fine if she brings her husband to you and HE tells you it's fine because he likes sheep or whatever. Otherwise, that's a minefield with legs!

A friend told me once a story about a similar thing, .... his argument was, "If I don`t f*** her, someonelse will..." So he did it ...

But he is now much happier with his girlfriend than F**** around the globe... so it`s up to you :drinks:

but my personal point of view says ... wave off my friend :good:

:good:Anyway, ensure that she's husband do not have a gun.

What a quagmire! The situation I mean, not you, well if you like her as more than a friend and might consider a relationship with her, with love and all that kind of stuff.. probably this isn't a good idea as many have already pointed out, if she cheats now what's to say she won't in the future (however, not every one needs to be sexually chained to their partner to be in love with them). There are many exceptions, for example, what if I told you someone I know very well, let's call her X was with someone when she and Y first .. and well over three years later and X and Y are absolutely fine. She might be in an unhappy relationship and needs to get out, maybe she has feelings for you, however the huge question mark in all this is why then to make it public, at the very least it isn't an indication that she is a private person, or wise, and sounds to me much more like either a trap or just someone who is very comfortable with sex outside of her relationship. If it is the later, and if you can handle it being just a bit of fun, you would still need to bear in mind that it isn't going to be private by the sounds of it which could cause all number of problems with not so open minded or jealous colleagues. It is possible that her husband doesn't mind.. to be honest I don't think X or Y would mind within reason, so long as it is safe and consensual, what harm is it? But then not everyone thinks the same. If it was me.. I'd probably check out the husband a bit more first, although I have no idea how you'd do that, probably not something like: "would you cheat on your wife? What if she cheated on you? Why am I asking, just because I'm planning to.. er I mean look over there!" but somehow, some way if you could get confirmation that he really isn't likely to have a problem.. and she is a friend.. well.. heat.gifidea.gif

Aha! Why not say to her you'd feel better if maybe she'd get her husband in on it s well, that way you could go round for dinner and see what the crack is.

Edited by GwynO

AND TELL HER THE WHOLE BLOODY FLIGHT SIM FORUM IS AGAINST IT !!!!!:clapping:

And do not tell her too much because you don't go to the liqour stor to discuss you alcohol problem........

Hou doe,

Derk

Edited by Derk

AND TELL HET THE WHOLE BLOODY FLIGHT SIM FORUM IS AGAINST IT !!!!!:clapping:

lol

Now seriously. Jump out while you can.

That's a no situation, in my opinion, in any part of the world.

Besides it's not a good way to start a relationship.

AND TELL HER THE WHOLE BLOODY FLIGHT SIM FORUM IS AGAINST IT !!!!!:clapping:

Yeah, make a few references to people here, using their nicknames (don''t forget that FC Dances with Smurfs).

Yeah, make a few references to people here, using their nicknames (don''t forget that FC Dances with Smurfs).

Why I oughta....!!!

:grin:

FC

I'd hit it. :lol: j/k

YES... After saying that may we have her pics now to see how HOT she is ? :lol: :lol: :lol: (Kidding of course)

You want pics? I can give you pics... :grin:

Been there - seems a good idea but really is not - listen to these old heads on here and run for the hills :good:

You want pics? I can give you pics... :grin:

I want to see them. Lets she the level of trouble this could be.

Yikes.....DANGER DANGER DANGER........yeah I can see your dilemma but I still say no way.

Wawewewa! I strongly recommend you check up on that husband NOW, or brush up on your martial arts just in case and just tap it! Seriously! Talk about an opportunity of a lifetimeheat.gifheat.gifheat.gif

Hey Server:

Chasing that would be like picking up a new Glock and looking down the barrel while squeezing the trigger to see if it is loaded. :blink:

Somewhere in all her tats it says "Run Like Hell"! :yikes:

Holy Christ... sucks to be you.

I don't know man... I think I'd tap it... jeeze... this is a tough one. Problem is, if you do, will you regret it... will she come back for more? Is it a sure, one off?

Wow... tough call. I mean talking from a single man's mind... which was 16 years ago for me... but being married now... hell no.

So if you're single... put me in for a yes.

OvS

Edited by OvS

Well, I've been doing more research into this to find out what the hell is going on with this girl. Just spoke to a friend of mine at our unit and he isn't too surprised, but at the same time finds this kind of shocking. Apparently she's having marital issues. Don't know what it is exactly, but I guess she is not as happily married as I had thought. However, I would not want to see a marriage to end just because somebody wants to be with me or I want to be with them. So I think the best thing for me to do is just be a friend... which will be kind of hard now since I know that she kind of likes me and now that she has revealed that, she isn't holding back anymore on expressing it... can someone please tell me this is just some wacked out dream that I'm having.

Edited by serverandenforcer

You do NOT want to be the one that's going to make her decide whether to give up on her marriage or not! That way lies pain.

everybody else at my unit is looking at me weird for not jumping on it.

That might be the clue. Stay away hehe.

Grampaw Pettibone, Sept. 1955 ::

Going into a spin is like stepping out on your wife. You might get away with it, but if you don't, bub, your're in hot water!

~ http://www.history.navy.mil/nan/gramps/grampsbackissues.htm