Sign in to follow this  
RAF_Louvert

Camel Caper Over London

Greetings All,

Here's a short one I just posted in our videos. It's the result of being up far too late the previous evening, (oh me achin 'ed).

Cheers!

Lou

• Like 1

The "young guns" can never resist it - and from the saved guerdons of all the young pilots,

"Old Blighty" could build another 100 Camels.

A cute little movie with nice song, Lou!

I liked it and it has made me sad that I wont be flying OFF for another 2 months at the earliest... Grounded due to my Laptop not being up to run it too well... :this:

So you're saving up for a good new rig, Slarti?

Two months sounds long, but when I think about May and June rushing past me yesterday,

it will be over soon. Make the best of it, and care for family, friends (barbeque) and possible

roof works - soon you may not be available much for all this.

Very nice, Lou! You're obviously an experienced Camel pilot, what with being able to keep the wings so level during a loop.

BTW, where do you find all the old WW1-vintage songs? Are they available online or do you actually have a stack of 78s?

That was SWEET, Lou. Thanks much

Fun stuff Lou. That one and your others. The wife was watching them with me.

Many thanks for the accolades folks, glad you enjoyed it. BH, I do have some vintage 78's, but I find most of the audio tracks online, and a very good source is at www.firstworldwar.com in their vintage audio section. Give it a look-see some time. Slarti, sorry to learn about your temporary grounding Sir. Hope you're back in the air soon.

Cheers!

Lou