Sign in to follow this  
Ticket1

Graphical Enhancement Mod boosts frame rates by a double!

Wish there will be a D3D10 in the very near future!  :clapping:

There is, it's called SF2, and you'll need to run it on an OS that supports DX10 (such as Vista or Win7), along with suitable hardware :grin:

consider the SF2 series one and the same for the time being regarding DX

I tried that mod but it didn't boost anything...I have a 8800GTS 512MB card and playing SF1 series. Furthermore the mod made my sky and clouds look ugly.

There are two files included enbseries and enbseriesMOD. Try the later one.

At my old system i get an increase of fps by 10%. But my computer is already 6 years old, so that 10% a a big deal.

I tried that mod but it didn't boost anything...I have a 8800GTS 512MB card and playing SF1 series. Furthermore the mod made my sky and clouds look ugly.

Also - from memory I think it only works on a multicore CPU with Vista/7

Enbseries mods work well in SF1 on WinXP. In the second series have not yet checked.

Edited by ArturR

Enbseries mods work well in SF1 on WinXP. In the second series have not yet checked.

You probably need a multicore PC then - it had no effect on my single core Win XP box (32 bit).

I use the mod for SF1 games I have on this Win 7 setup and it works fine.

I use DX10 on the SF2 series - that mod was only for DX9 stuff anyway - there may be an update I somewhere I guess.

You were right. With other ini file it worked. I didn't pay attention to readme, but still it dropped my frames with 3-4 units (from 37, 38 to 33, 34) I run the game in 1280x1024, I set the textures setting to unlimited and shadow to low and mirrors off, I use a multicore CPU , I have 3GB RAM and that graphic card and I use WinXP x86. It lookes somehow brighter. It looks as effect bettter from cockpit.There you notice the real difference. Outside the cockpit you notice just the light that is brighter. This tool is good when you have a powerfull rig and the drop of 10 frames or so won't matter in exchange for some real nice view effect from cockpit. My opinion.

Edited by UllyB

Hi ticket. I am very glad that you enjoy my mod.

Enbseries has been created by Voronstov Boris, all the credits goes to him. I just tweaked the ini file to make it the most beautiful that i could with Strike fighters, like other people prividing Enbseries mod here.

I'm quite astonished you prefered mine as others are more recent and probably better, anyways..

You might know that pixel shading and other bloom and things are present in SF2 without needing any mod.

:drinks: