Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Show OFF your Desktop

Well, they do it in the 'Pub' so why not here!

This is my lovely new Win7...and a rather spiffing picture, care of our good friend Olham!..thank for posting m8

It's not square!..it's cool!

lol...if you mean it's not Widescreen..then you're correct...I hate widescreen!

Widowmaker, what I meant was, that the picture I get is really square - same with as height?

Here is the link to the most viewed gallery pics over at The Aerodrome.

You may also like the Triplane pic; it has the same format, so you can have a second desktop.

http://www.theaerodr...s&orderby=views

Edited by Olham

Here is my momentary desktop - James Dietz's "The Circus rolls at Dawn"; a real classic.

I had one of my Hansa-Brandenburg posters on the screen for quite a while. Then somebody sent me this one of the dogs; four utter and completely distinct personalities.

Edited by Hauksbee

I currently use a zoomed in photo of the Sopwith Camel at the IWM in London although I have countless hundreds more that I rotate on a regular basis, including the one Carrick58 is currently using which I had until a week ago.

Tranquillo - Love Stevie Nicks and saw her perform a couple of years ago with Fleetwood Mac and was 15 feet from her for the entire concert. What a babe....oh and a great singer.

post-51923-061448100 1288642623.jpg

Edited by jamieandnici

I had thought, the Carrick-crash had resulted from irritation through the Stevie Nicks pics.

You're right there, Hauksbee - this picture shows it wonderfully: dogs have each their perfectly own character.

Yeah, I thought it was Stevie Nicks...

Those Dogs are fab Hauksbee...super shot

Errrr, this is my present desktop wallpaper. :yikes:

(I haven't defected though, honest!)

HP0400_1.jpg

Edited by Davy TASB

This is my family. Three daughters and their husbands. 3 grandchildren with another on the way in December. Of course I am the oldest one with the white whiskers.

Edit, Okay, I messed up a little but I do have this picture on my desktop. I took it right from a picture folder of course. But you get the idea

post-45893-071209300 1288789898.jpg

Edited by Ras

The "Wild Bunch", eyh? The left and right daughters still look very Scandinavian to me - they might as well be Swedish.

Thank you for sharing.

Edited by Olham

The "Wild Bunch", eyh? The left and right daughters still look very Scandinavian to me - they might as well be Swedish.

Thank you for sharing.

They have German, Danish and Swedish. Their mother is 100% German and they get a little of that from me and the rest. Hard to put something else on the desktop, but my screensaver is loaded with airplane pictures

Mine is a scene from the night action at the Battle of Jutland, as portrayed in my game. This is HMS Black Prince illuminated and being pounded after stumbling into the main line of the High Seas Fleet

post-45917-091924700 1288821879.jpg

Edited by Bullethead

You're really having a crap time with FSX aren't you Uncleal?

UncleAl: That's what happen's when you have a rig built especially for OFF, it stinks at everything else

UncleAl, I'm sorry, but that is ridiculous.

It sets me up, cause you kick OFF against their shinbone by making OFF look like a product, that was

difficult to handle, which it is not, and they really haven't deserved that.

You only need someone who has a better hand for computers.

I say it for the twentieth time now, and I will say it again:

I am running OFF on a medium range rig, with Windows Vista even, and it is running fine.

Edited by Olham

Mine is a scene from the night action at the Battle of Jutland, as portrayed in my game.

This is HMS Black Prince illuminated and being pounded after stumbling into the main line of the High Seas Fleet.

Did the fleets illuminate their opponents? With kind of flares, or how did they do it?

This is my current desktop, (though it tends to change on a fairly regular basis):

Lous_desktop_Nov_2010_01.jpg

Cheers!

Lou

This is actually my wife's computer, but we both use it for browsing and e-mail purposes.

Desktop.jpg