Sign in to follow this  
taxi

I miss in Strike Fighters 2 air refueling and more

Hi everyone

Today I cleaned out the old stuff and even still have some old manuals from Jane's USAF USNF and displayed.

There were old memories. For example, there would be the one starting position on the park and has rolled over to the shuttle runway and landing back again to its parking position. The next was the additional air traffic, for example, was one on the way to the runway and it came in the transport planes brought good supply of ammunition, for example, or new machines. could, if they were in the air, it was, for example when the fuel tanker where it was just refueling and reconnaissance planes, or AWACS air surveillance as one and the enemy situation and inform the targets ads could.

Unfortunately, somehow I miss something, because it would hold a more realistic and yet still bring additional fun would. That would be a great asset to the Strike Fighters 2

Greeting Kalle300

The thing with Janes games was that they had alot more funding then Thirdwire have. SF2 is a great game, but limited by its budget and there is alot of stuff they want to do. Sadly, not all features can be in the game if we want them to come in the same pace and the same price as now.

Third Wire's game/sim can't be everything to everyone but it's a superb starting point to a customised game/sim that can meet most of anyone's requirements.

I was playing Call of Duty the other day and thought how SF2 would be so much better if you were on the ground running around instead of in an airplane and if you had machine guns and grenades instead of missiles and bombs.

• Like 1

and I wanted a pony....

wrench

kevin stein

@ Wrench & Malibu43

Complex and position-duration operations would be carried out with air refueling and reconnaissance to the risk of losing the machine to minimize the one with the military everyday, not a pony, and if the pilot is already running around on foot is something has gone wrong really big!

Would that be a "technical" pony w/saddle-mounted .50 caliber MG???!?!?! AWESOME!!!

Anyway, for some reason games like HAWX get a sequel while TK's sales are a drop in the bucket. At least he doesn't have to split the proceeds with publishers anymore.

Are you suprised JediMaster? People like us are a rare thing. "Simmers" are a dying bunch it seems. I am gratefull that there are people like TK and the guys at DCS who are still making these kind of games even though the market is small. But we sure are a loyal bunch :drinks:

Since I have to give quite xclusiv8

I'm glad it tk still exist and continue building it to SF2.

Honestly the tk does not have the money I realize the post was supposed to be no fun, but post something in a simulation using combat aircraft would actually belong to it. Perhaps you are indeed very smart, the heads could also create something, attaches it was already. I have, unfortunately, the experience not wish to see something. Basic software already enough there and the animations were a bit simpler than the program.

I said maybe it's an incentive for one or the other.