Sign in to follow this  
Slartibartfast

Best thing about 2010...

Okay for us old chaps in here whats your favourite rememberance about 2010 ?

Mine is I got a new Job in Vienna... and a girl to share it with...

For 2011 I look forward to P4 and a new Motorcycle...

I don't find any particular memory right now. 2010 wasn't a good year for me.

But that is my own fault - I should have done more with the time.

My favourite memories are about our forum, the skinning for and the flying of OFF.

You may have the new motor bike earlier than P4. Hope you will still enjoy P3 at

least half as much as I will.

I got 'Over Flanders Fields'!

(Seriously ... that and this forum kept me sane through a number of family illnesses and deaths.)

Edited by Wayfarer

I managed to get a promotion at work...I work in Mental Health.

And enjoyed my 4th year with my beautiful partner..

we got a puppy, a Boxer.. named cricket.

As far as OFF goes...I discovered it,paid for it and have been given the opportunity to engage some paience skills whilst still waiting for it to arrive.

I think if phase 4 is released this year I might just get it before Between Heaven and Hell is delivered...

Plus I have found this forum, it is just a pleasure to visit here each day and see the new updates and stories...

Edited by smilingmonkey

I managed to get a promotion at work...I work in Mental Health.

And enjoyed my 4th year with my beautiful partner..

we got a puppy, a Boxer.. named cricket.

As far as OFF goes...I discovered it,paid for it and have been given the opportunity to engage some paience skills whilst still waiting for it to arrive.

I think if phase 4 is released this year I might just get it before Between Heaven and Hell is delivered...

Plus I have found this forum, it is just a pleasure to visit here each day and see the new updates and stories...

Its a pleasure to have you here... as well :drinks:

Well, unless you're a Chilean Miner..Not much to celebrate TBH...But I have optomism that '11 will be my year!

Well, unless you're a Chilean Miner..Not much to celebrate TBH...But I have optomism that '11 will be my year!

Good plan always be the glass is half full or is it half empty... In my case someone gave me the wrong sized glass... :lol:

I won't need to hurry - the Year of the Horse will be only in 2014. Yawn!

Well, 2010 was a good year to be a flight sim fan. I'm still quite healthy and alive, and I have something to eat every day. I'm not rich (far from it), but I get by adequately. I suppose I shouldn't have anything to complain about, personally. But when I look at the state of things here (I don't mean this forum - this is a great place) and elsewhere, I suddenly have a lot to complain. But I try to stay positive and keep an open mind about the new year. I mean, how much worse could it be than 2010? *knocks on wood*

:pilot: The Best thing about 2010 is that ? and of course there was ? Ah *&%$ with 2010. :flyer: Edited by carrick58

Well, 2010 was a good year to be a flight sim fan. I'm still quite healthy and alive, and I have something to eat every day. I'm not rich (far from it), but I get by adequately. I suppose I shouldn't have anything to complain about, personally. But when I look at the state of things here (I don't mean this forum - this is a great place) and elsewhere, I suddenly have a lot to complain. But I try to stay positive and keep an open mind about the new year. I mean, how much worse could it be than 2010? *knocks on wood*

Now thats the Spirit! :drinks:

Ditto to that - cheers, Hasse Wind! :drinks:

After some reflection...2010 can't have been that bad!...I have a lovely Wife, a Beautiful Son...a roof over my head, food and drink...and a Warm bed...+ 2 smashing Dogs!!

Time to count my blessings...stop whining...and get stuck into 2011 with a vengeance! :good:

(at least, thats what my wife has said...and of course..she's right, as usual!)

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

Now there you go Gents. Another round for all! :drinks:

Allow me to pour old boy? :drinks: