Sign in to follow this  
ravenclaw_007

RF-4E Pack for SF2 vers1.0

RF-4E Pack for SF2 vers1.0

RF-4E Pack for SF2 (optimized for SF2 with expansionpack2 , optional cockpit files for SF2 only included)

included are =

RF-4E GAF early - with early GAF cockpit

RF-4E GAF late - with late GAF cockpit

RF-4E HAF slatted Wing - with early HAF cockpit

RF-4E HAF ex german - with HAF midterm cockpit

RF-4E IAF - with modified early cockpit

RF-4E IRIAF - with early GAF cockpit

RF-4EJ - with modified early cockpit

RF-4E TuAF - with late GAF cockpit

-----------------------------------------

Credit =

original model by - TW / Bpao / Crab02

original Templates by - Sundowner

Hangar Screens by - Soulfreak

Pilot Template by - old Diego

ALE-38 by - TMF

3D work , Skins , weapon´s and cockpit´s by - ravenclaw_007

testet by - GMG , Derk , pureblue , paulopanz and Dave

special thanks to - Crusader , Amokfloo

i hope i did not forget anybody

have fun

ravenclaw_007

Outstanding!!! :good:

Thank you Volker!!!

The "in-game" loading screens are from me too... :grin:

Edited by Soulfreak

Amazing work ravenclaw_007, recon with style from now! clapping.gif

Outstanding work will have to do a test flight later though looking at everything looks damn good...

Incredible release! I only took the Luftwaffe birds up for a spin, and I am in awe. The cockpit work is just amazing!! Along with the skins, pilots, weps, man I will have fun for months with this!!!

Awesome release! :clapping:

Just curious, what's the difference between the non-exp2 and exp2 cockpits, as I don't have exp2 yet?

Hello,

Super!!! :clapping:

Thank you very very much... :salute:

Coupi.

Awesome release! :clapping:

Just curious, what's the difference between the non-exp2 and exp2 cockpits, as I don't have exp2 yet?

with expansionpack2 the directions pointers will work

it seems that some people have problems with shadows , i have no clue what could cause this and i can not reproduce this error on my computer antil somebody can give me a direction what could be the problem here you have to use it as it is , sorry

Edited by ravenclaw_007

i found the problem it is not the exporter , the problem is that win xp can not handle skins that show in both ways (2-Sided) i removed it now and so it will work in xp but you will see now the sky/sun shining tru on the doors and joints , you can not have all except you change to win7 :rofl:

THIS LOD´S ARE ONLY FOR USER´S WHO HAVE PROBLEM WITH THE SHADOW , THAT WOULD BE MOSTLY WIN XP USERS , I WILL NOT UPDATE THE SF2 VERSION BECAUSE IT WORKS WITH WIN7

here are all lods that you have to replace

Thanks to Paulopanz for helping me to solve this problem

Edited by ravenclaw_007

Downloading now. Thank you very much! Looks like the Luftwaffe is almost complete now in SF. :cool:

Downloading now. Thank you very much! Looks like the Luftwaffe is almost complete now in SF. :cool:

No, there are still some Aircrafts missing...

i found the problem it is not the exporter , the problem is that win xp can not handle skins that show in both ways (2-Sided) i removed it now and so it will work in xp but you will see now the sky/sun shining tru on the doors and joints , you can not have all except you change to win7 :rofl:

Well, I'm always on XP and I haven't any issue with these new lods. So 'XP brothers' be happy!

The plane is fantastic and Rawenclaw a very kind gent in quick solving our XP issues, too!

Hurray.

Paul :drinks:

PS: about Luftwaffe I have an upgraded SF-2 F-86K pack in the works, including ALL historical users with German Silver/Camo skins and all historical serials (fonts by Soulfreak) done .... so stay tuned.

Edited by paulopanz

Just a note I had the LOD issue in Win7 64-bit non forced DX9 so it may be a graphics card issue or something else altogether. But the LOD fix worked as it should, thanks!

Just a note I had the LOD issue in Win7 64-bit non forced DX9 so it may be a graphics card issue or something else altogether. But the LOD fix worked as it should, thanks!

thanks for that info , i think Dave is on win7 64-bit to that would explain that he has the problem to i made the mod on win7 32-bit and nvidia gtx-470

If've got an NVIDIA 330M card myself so it's probably just that card manufacturer that we're seeing the graphics problems with.

Thanks Ravenclaw... A very nice gift for being gone a week for work! Excellent job as expected Salute.gifclapping.gifdrinks.gif

No, there are still some Aircrafts missing...

Granted, but my interest in non-combat planes like the Pützer Elster is rather limited. With the possible exeption of the Alphajet, most combat a/c are represented in SF2 by now, arn't they? :)