I feel kind of bad for making myh first post to these boards a request post, but since I don't have much else to ask about... :)

First off, an A-5E Vigilante (basically a humpback strike A-5 with 1990s ordnance and avionics, possibly TF engines). I'm going to be building something like that in plastic in the next few months if all goes well.

Second, the advanced Tomcats that got the axe in favor of the Super Hornet really need some love.

Third, the A-6G and A-6H would be really neat, as would a strike version of the Prowler airframe.

And finally, the FB-111H, a stretched version of the 'Vark that might have replaced the Lancer if Reagan hadn't resurrected it.

I wouldn't say no to weapons for the above either - the SRAM-II and SRAM-T; TACIT RAINBOW; and AAAM for example. :)

• Like 1

Agree about the FB-111H - I can remember seeing the artist impression and three-view in 'Flight' magazine in the late 70's.

Edited by Spinners
Link no longer active.

Just been thinking of a "What If" 1990s Spanish Republican Air Force with Mirage 2000 and MiG-29s...squadron markings included the domino 6-6 "Seis Doble" or Popeye

emblemaszh0.gif

Edited by macelena

I would select my two favourite helicopters...Airwolf and The Blue Thunder Special

Sorry for necroposting, but the Saunders Roe P.187 is too cool to not post it here...

NaE5snP.jpg

idd9b9H.jpg

PstTpUx.jpg

GXovIwW.jpg

Love its look

pafB8PI.jpg

9SeQVjP.jpg

9f6euoj.png

wonderng how the nose would look for landing.

• Like 1

On 25.4.2020 at 2:34 PM, cocas said:

yeah, visibility would an issue with this nose!

Perhaps a design like the nose of the Concorde. BTW a Concorde would be a nice to have bird.

F-5Z and X-29Z from Lethal Skies II.

basically Mach 3 capable F-5s.

S-47 Berkut from LSII as well.

It's an Su-47 but with a uhh

special twist

VTROLL