Sign in to follow this  
Lt. James Cater

Big Man FTW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LI58SYWQE0

Found this on another place i hang out at and man, it has me chuckling like a fiend. I knew a kid just like this who was pretty lighthearted at all the jokes about his weight and all, but in reality he was just outsized for his age and was plain stronger than hell compared to his peers. I mean he just had pure brute power and he really knew how to use it too.

Every once in a while he would destroy some unsuspecting little punk who thought he was a defenseless fatso.

Thats the way you do it. Violence is wrong, but sometimes its the only language some idiots understand. Show the right degree of it and they will leave you alone.

Yea this is rounding teh internets.

There was some Aussum teaching going on here, an excellent school lesson.

The big kid, master teacher :salute: Now just need to permanently suspend the corrupt bullies in school board administration.

Doesn't work anymore.

Is that the one in which he bodyslams the little punk??!!

(He picks the punk up like a leaf and throws him back onto the

ground. That bully limps away like it hurt like hell. Chuckle!)

Awesome! Kudo's for self defense!

Edited by Muesli

Love that the little **** can't walk after he gets up. He's gonna go far attacking guys that are at least twice his size :blink:

Craig

For once, Darwinism doesn´t kill the brave and preserve the cowards, but this...hohoho, remember this s**t at christmas

For once, Darwinism doesn´t kill the brave and preserve the cowards, but this...hohoho, remember this s**t at christmas

homer-fatpride.jpg

Its cut on some youtube versions but the girl at the end seems pretty cool too, getting in front of maybe the bullie's handler. Gotta think of an internets name for her. :good:

I've once seen someone poast the camera soul got suspended too. Cameras can severely embarrass a corrupt school administration, or any corrupt power organization. Not sure this happened though.

Boy, it's really something when you get folks interested in you and they decide to find out more. The little ****head's name is now known and a few pics of him trying to be "gangsta" have been posted online. His facebook page is also down since you could find many links to it. The runt also has been suspended for 22 days. His parent also have the nerve to declare they are pressing charges.

Big homie only got 4 days and that's a wrap. His slam is now an internet classic!

Boy, it's really something when you get folks interested in you and they decide to find out more. The little ****head's name is now known and a few pics of him trying to be "gangsta" have been posted online. His facebook page is also down since you could find many links to it. The runt also has been suspended for 22 days. His parent also have the nerve to declare they are pressing charges.

Big homie only got 4 days and that's a wrap. His slam is now an internet classic!

You just gotta love "The Internet".

A little background on this. Big guy's name is Casey, a yr 10 student, has been bullied for the better part of the 3 years he's been at high school. That little, rat, POS yr 7 punk who got body slammed has been allegedly been harassing him since the start of the year with his big hero buddies (because a fight isn't fair unless it's 7:1). Despite repeatedly trying to back out of the fight, Casey finally snapped. Both boys have since been suspended for 4 days and Casey's response has gone seriously viral. There are multiple groups on Facebook in support of him as well as a website in support of him looking to set up a college fund for him from the US. There are also several groups made about the bully, all wanting to kick his arse or variations of. Shortly after this video went viral, details of the bully were posted online including his home address and telephone numbers. Unfortunately though, as often happens in these situations, the phone number released on one of these sites/ FB groups that has been bombarded with nasty, abusive calls is actually the number of an elderly couple, a cancer survivor and his sick wife who have no connection to the bully at all.

News article and Sky news video here:

Two interesting things I've heard from earlier today. The official school line says that the only injury was a scraped knee however the bully allegedly has either a fractured or broken ankle according to a late news program I was watching earlier this evening. Secondly, the bully's parents allegedly want to sue Casey, however, as was said on the late news program they have no grounds to do so as the video quite clearly shows the bully and his buddies as the tormentors in the situation. Casey could sue the bully, but by the looks of it, life already sued the bully and he lost badly. :smile:

Personally, whilst no fan of watching kids beat the snot out of each other, I say kudos to Casey. It's not easy standing up to 'heros' like these wankers, especially when out numbered. It was a hell of a move and he certainly made an example of this little punkass. And given how famous he is now, I don't think anyone will be messing with him any time soon...