Sign in to follow this  
Morris

P4 update Please.......

Dear OBD,

Is there any more info or screenshots from P4. The last update was the 11 Feb 2011.

Thanking you

m

:salute:

And just as a firebreak, he's interested, not impatient. As am I.

We must be interested much faster than the devs can do the work. :grin:

Oh, no question! Interest takes a second to arrive and those guys toil for months/years. BTW, any screenshots don't have to depict "new" features; ducks eat the small bread thrown to them, too.

Besides, look at all the "OT" threads in this place. Hardly about OFF anymore.

Morris of course we will do an update soon, when we can :). We don't have a webmaster, that's me so when I sort the web I stop my P4 work.

We don't even have a tea lady :heat:

Many teams complain about being "a small team" when they have 20-30 people :blink: - we are very very small team :wink:

Hihi - the modellers are not really a team, but rather twins, it seems.

Hey, Pol - 20 - 30 people only create more chaos.

Have some time off for making tea, please. That brew is a miracle for me.

Always gets me back on the bike again.

Lol Olham yes more TEA = more productivity :)

How would you rate Bentley's product as of late? We normally get our Ceylonese and Earl Grey as bulk from a whole foods store.

What, you don't have a tea lady? How can you function at all without one? :grin:

I just LOVE all the new screenshots you are willing to share with us. :good:

Lewie, I only drink "Ostfriesentee". My favourite label is "Thiele & Freese Silber" - a blend of fine Assams.

Strong and heartwarming supply with new energy!

Lewie, I only drink "Ostfriesentee". My favourite label is "Thiele & Freese Silber" - a blend of fine Assams.

Strong and heartwarming supply with new energy!

I had to look that one up, It's a Frisian Island style of tea, do you do yours with the rock sugar or Kluntjes and cream? Sounds a little to sweet, I have to watch my sugar intake, so I've been using dark Agave syrup as a sweetner.

Our store's supplier of herbs and spices has said that the real Sri Lankan Ceylonese tea is getting harder to find, and that sometimes it's more likely from India. Some Assams, to my taste are a bit intense.

Many teams complain about being "a small team" when they have 20-30 people :blink: - we are very very small team :wink:

That's because you have the highest possible quality standards, so no second raters are allowed to work at OBD.

Screenshots when you can are always appreciated, even if they aren't showing anything new. And as interested and anxious as we all are, we understand completely when you cannot post them. Thanks to all of OBD for all that they do.

Hellshade

Lewie, the way we drink it - deep brownred, with only a teaspoon of cream - is too strong for British taste,

as I experienced there: they always wanted me to pour hot milk into it. Half and half! Gaaahhh!!

It needs one "Kluntje" or candy rock. To hell with your sugar intake! Just drop other things like Coke or cake.

But yes - it is intense! That's why I drink it!

Olham some people here like tea weak, but many others like myself do not and drink it as it should be strong so you can taste actual flavour of the tea ;)

Tourist places often make especially bad Tea as they use bulk / cheap small tea bags too.

Lewie I'm really not keen on the flowery teas prefer an Assam or for quick drink a strong brew of Yorkshire Gold :) (use two tea bags per cup often lol).

Thanks for the comments Hellshade we'll post some pics as soon as we can got one or two tasty ones.

Careful! Tea can be habit forming! The withdrawls are killer!

I nkow - and I admit, I'm a complete Assam addict! :crazy:

Like your new sig pic, Olham - a lovely looking specimen. :good:

Thanks a lot - took me quite some time to remover the "Vintage Aviator" stamp from the picture.

I did it for reasons of looks, not to steal it; that's why I added the line.

If you haven't seen it: they have a photo & video documentation about the building of this plane.

It was finished in the colours and markings of Vzfw. Josef Mai, Jasta 5. Here is a great video:

And here is the picture in colour, as it was first.

Hmmm - perhaps it IS affecting one's health?

Very nice work, my friend. At first I thought a colour version would be better - but having seen it, I think your sepia shot adds some class (by muting the camouflage 'spots' and the bright green tail) and the smaller resolution sharpens everything up too. :clapping:

Thank you, TaillyHo.

It was colour, as you can see in the other thread, where I offer it as a desktop.

But in this brownred tone, it looks more as if it was from that old time.