Sign in to follow this  
SayethWhaaaa

Libyan Mig shot down over Benghazi

How stupid do you have to be to fly a MiG-23 over Libya this weekend no matter whoes side you are on?:good:

Too true.....

But if I was stuck in that city that is under siege by the Libyan Army I'd consider using that plane against the tanks to at least delay them entering the city.

But now that the NATO forces are seen to be playing hardball flying anything that doesn't have NATO or civie IFF signals is tantamount to suicide.

The best thing Gaddafi can do for his Air Force now is to bury it like the Iraqi Air Force did to theirs and save a few pilots lives.

Edited by Karyovin

How stupid do you have to be to fly a MiG-23 over Libya this weekend no matter whoes side you are on?:good:

No kidding, right? :lol:

"Ahkmed, fly your jet and bomb these targets."

"Kiss my ass sir, YOU fly this jet."

:lol:

• Like 1

The best thing Gaddafi can do for his Air Force now is to bury it like the Iraqi Air Force did to theirs and save a few pilots lives.

Judging by the condidtion of the MiGs and SOKOs in this video, Gaddafi won't need the sand.

If I where the rebels first thing is .......do not ride around in captured tanks and jets. Second thing..... go get case of beer sit on hillside and watch the French go tank plinkin!:drinks:

• Like 1

No kidding, right? :lol:

"Ahkmed, fly your jet and bomb these targets."

"Kiss my ass sir, YOU fly this jet."

:lol:

Reverse Delegation at it's finest :rofl:

"BTW if your RWR is going off like a Christmas tree just ignore it and keep going, Seeya"

Judging by the condidtion of the MiGs and SOKOs in this video, Gaddafi won't need the sand.

Such a damn shame someone crushed a SF-260 with a tank though.

Now that night has fallen the rebels can rest assured that NATO fights 24hrs unlike the LAAF,

Enjoy the fireworks display outside the city Benghazi.

OT:Damn 3AM here gotta sleep....

Edited by Karyovin

US has launched cruise missiles at Libyan air defenses!

If you look right on the picture you will see two parachutes. What means that it is a MiG-23UB combat trainer. It is also claimed, that this plane was flying for the rebels, not for G..

I had seen the video of this crash and saw no Flak fire or missile. It seems to be, that there was a fatal engine failure which caused the crash.