Sign in to follow this  

d/led the plugin for PS7, and all it seems to do is runandrunandrun, and finally 'Photoshop is not responding'

how DOES this thing work, exactly??? Or am I doing it wrong (first time,doncha know!)

advice/help/instructions/etc welcomed! :grin:

wrench

kevinstein

The plugin i have, works fine.

But I don´t remember which one it is.

Maybe there went something wrong.

I would suggest you to delete it,

try again and if that does not work,

try to search for an other plugin....

You have to use the 32-bit version only right now. If you're using the Win7 version there should be a Program Files(x86) and that would be the 32-bit version, put that in the File Formats folder and run the 32-bit exe.

Get rid of it and use Martin Wright's DXTBmp program. Much safer and completely trouble-free.

I agree. I quit using the Plug-In several years ago after discovering the DXTBmp program.:clapping:

Edited by Panama Red

thanks guys ... I actually got it working last night. I must admit, I fell into the trap so many others do ... the Master of the Readme DIDN'T read the accompanying pdf that was the well, readme.

well definatley grab that DXT as well (if it easier, I'm all for it)

on a side note, I found the tga fix for PS7 (been using 6 for decals), so now those work too!

wrench

kevin stein