Sign in to follow this  
Murphy'S

June patch available!

um guys 1 the may patch came in two flavors EXP2 and SF2(no EXP). second one of the features that came in it was that you dont have to install in any particular order. i caught that one quick as (hangs head in shame) i am merged everything EXCEPT original SF2. i hope to get the fight between Dihmar and Paran around my bday this year but until then...EricJ as far as i understand the situation you just need at least may patch to get the DLC store in game tho i dont understand why it wouldnt let you get it at the site(all in game does is turn off the game and go to the site) also may patch is archived to old files at TW site already so June may be all encompassing. just some morning observations now back to my coffee.....

• Like 1

Good catch man... just saw it on the Thirdwire page...

And now I got June 2011 finally installing... I like the new interface... pretty nifty...

overall i think it jacks stuff the least of the last several patches, at least for those with many mods in their folders!

as i was pointing out in the may patch thread it adds a lot of new units, particularly french dutch and german. upto 369 in the squadronlist now. and 292-301 or 2 are VF's that flew Tomcats. even VX-4 and 5 in there!

overall i think it jacks stuff the least of the last several patches, at least for those with many mods in their folders!

True, I tested my "modern all in one" after patching, works without problems from start, no further tweaking needed so far (apart from the trees fading which I disabled)

Well so far it hasn't broke too many mods yet... at least at a first run, which fPS is much much better than what I had before. How did you disable the tree effect Stary?

EDIT: Okay KMD no longer works... :(

Edited by EricJ

Eric, just change

ObjectsFade=TRUE

to

ObjectsFade=FALSE

in options.ini

Lol I knew it would be just a simple fix :smile:

YAY!!! Finally got the game working properly. Also, did anyone notice that the AI now uses LGB's properly and on other targets other then the primary???

hey EricJ. Ot here but did you check out the sampler file i sent you a few days ago? if all looks good to you i wanna upload my first mod (finally!)by this weekend. just would like a second opinion on the mod then a lil talk thru on uploading itself.

Actually no... I just noticed this post...

:grin: