Re-using more of Oli's [bPAo] stuff... I still miss him, he taught me loads, but I think he'd like this.

post-841-0-53999800-1312918997.jpg

EXTREME!!!

Really impressive , Great job guys.

Ok guys...now that im drooling and walking around with a stiffy after what I just saw ( yeah yeah I know TMI) :lmao:

when are we going to see it in the download section

Re-using more of Oli's [bPAo] stuff... I still miss him, he taught me loads, but I think he'd like this.

Everyone like this! :good:

I think it's fair to say that my airfield mods are soon to be declared null and void. Stellar work lads. This collection of mods is a worthy successor! :salute:

I'll get this other stuff over to you later tonight m8...

post-841-0-32370000-1312214894.jpg

In the foreground is a A/S 32K-1A/1B/1C SATS Weapons Loader. I spent the better part of My Youth on those things. I don't suppose You can get it to spill Hyd Fluid all over the place? Or get them to run out of Gas just as You're doing a Hot Load like in real Life, Can Ya'? I suppose not. :grin:

Excellent work Ant. I look foward to them M8.

Semper Fi!

331KillerBee

Thanks guys.

This is a good site for anybody intrested in this type of thing........http://www.airfieldinformationexchange.org/community/forum.php

Looking forward to the Vietnam update Hurc! Thanks

I can't find any tree objects that work, they all have some sort of transparency problem. Anybody have one that works ? I think I read that one of the last patches to the game broke that.

Thanks Stratos, here are some WIP screens:

Nobody has any Tree Objects that work ?

Hurc

post-14131-0-04353100-1313993515.jpg

post-14131-0-29680000-1313993527.jpg

post-14131-0-11199100-1313993547.jpg

post-14131-0-23733500-1313993566.jpg

Nobody has any Tree Objects that work ?

have you tried the 'forest' object from The Factory Place? It's a single tree... :lol: (now, we just need a dog standing next to it....)

have you tried the 'forest' object from The Factory Place? It's a single tree... :lol: (now, we just need a dog standing next to it....)

Of course not, why would I think to use a "forest" as a single tree, LOL. I did see it in there but never tried it. Will give it a go and see if the Dog likes it, hehe.

Thanks,

Hurc

Here is how the Forest object looks in game:

In the background are standard terrain trees, any tree object I've tried turns out this same way with some sort of transparency problem it seems.

Is there a fix ?

post-14131-0-83829700-1314073577.jpg

Edited by hurc

did you use the 'tree2.tga' from the Factory Place? Ive only used it once or twice, and that was in 1stGens, so I don't really remember what it looks like!

did you use the 'tree2.tga' from the Factory Place? Ive only used it once or twice, and that was in 1stGens, so I don't really remember what it looks like!

No, this Forest.LOD was set to use TEROBJECT_TREES.TGA and I didn't modify it.

Hurc

I've tried a couple of times & still get the same type of results... :dntknw:

A sort of representation of Khe sanh i've been working on. Can't get it exact due to airfield plates available. Its an adaptaion of Piecemeals Blue_airfield2 for Vietnam. So credit goes to him for his objects placed on the airfield grey plates. Hope you don't mind me posting this Piecemeal. Its 1200 objects long! It does need a tfd. hfd. tweek though.

post-44235-0-57602400-1314283758.jpg

• Like 1

I've also done,

A Bat21 style small airfield which I placed at FSB Currahea.

A small VC Village,

A Large VC Village,

post-44235-0-74937300-1314287541.jpg

post-44235-0-21827400-1314287569.jpg

post-44235-0-04650900-1314287594.jpg

FInally I made a sort of Mu Gia type supply camp but I can't upload it, its saying i'm over my quota!

I've tweeked the south vietnam targets for these villages and fitted them around the GH3 trees, its took a TFD and HFD tweek for north and south.

I've also tweeked all the North Vietnam targets for Stary's GH3 so there are no trees coming through buildings and added a few more objects along the way.

For me personally my system couldn't cope with all the sams and aaa up north in vietnam so I reduced them. However I seperated the city areas from the aaa and sams so they are easily editable as they have there own target area. I also added the sam_site objects and found flat areas for them. Would anybody be interested in looking at these look at these?

FInally I made a sort of Mu Gia type supply camp but I can't upload it, its saying i'm over my quota!

I've tweeked the south vietnam targets for these villages and fitted them around the GH3 trees, its took a TFD and HFD tweek for north and south.

I've also tweeked all the North Vietnam targets for Stary's GH3 so there are no trees coming through buildings and added a few more objects along the way.

For me personally my system couldn't cope with all the sams and aaa up north in vietnam so I reduced them. However I seperated the city areas from the aaa and sams so they are easily editable as they have there own target area. I also added the sam_site objects and found flat areas for them. Would anybody be interested in looking at these look at these?

Looks good Boostjunky! I like the dirt airfield as a Army Base, helos are at home there. Jets dont like dirt up their intakes too much, LOL. I would like to see that targets.ini with the sams as seperate from the citys, I may be able to use it in my SF2V bases makeover.

Thanks,

Hurc

Hi Hurc,

Your welcome to look at it mate, can you send me a pm with your email address as you will need my TFD and HFD and possibly types files to go with it. I'll compress it all in a .rar and send it over.