Sign in to follow this  
Slartibartfast

With thanks...

This to say Thanks to Raf_Louvert for going through UncleAl's hints and tips and posting them here for everyone... :drinks:

Also in case UncleAl is reading Thank you for being kind enough to forward them :drinks:

Yes, thanks to both. I picked up a lot of useful information from Uncle Al's posts when I first started with OFF.

Yes i agree ,dont know if UNCLEAL can still read the forums but thank you sir,many thanks to LOUVE for taking the time out to post the tips

i had a nose thru and didnt realise that i had my auto rudder set to on,ever likely my crate felt like i was flying a brick ,many many thanks :salute:

Indeed many thanks for Raf_Louvert stepping up doing- great job, and thanks to Uncleal for sending them to me for new and old flyers to benefit from.

Also my apologies... Thanks to Polovski as well for getting these for us... :drinks:

No thanks or apology needed for me really, Uncleal sent them over.

Thanks to Lou and Uncleal both fine gentlemen.