I recently bought WoE because a couple of friends and I want to play multiplayer. I have just spent the afternoon testing the multiplayer on my LAN and got it working just fine, although I felt a bit silly running from room to room taking turns shooting myself down.

Now we know the concept works, and I have made a standard set of (mostly Mirage Factory) add-ons, it's time they bought their own copies so we can play. Running back and forth playing with myself is not as much fun as it sounds!

Harry can you use your, um, joystick with either hand? Apparently if you use your other hand it's like someone else is doing the flying....:yikes:

Actually, one of my joysticks ir reconfigurable for left or right-hand operation. I'll give it a go - thanks for the tip!

Huh, my grandma told me THAT was the way you get blind. Playing with oneself.

Never again did i look at blinds the same way.

Edited by macelena

I recently bought WoE because a couple of friends and I want to play multiplayer. I have just spent the afternoon testing the multiplayer on my LAN and got it working just fine, although I felt a bit silly running from room to room taking turns shooting myself down.

Now we know the concept works, and I have made a standard set of (mostly Mirage Factory) add-ons, it's time they bought their own copies so we can play. Running back and forth playing with myself is not as much fun as it sounds!

Just do it until you need glasses. :rofl:

mind you, you'll end with such shortsight as I did, and your palms will grow hair both sides and between fingers too...

Revenant said the only safe way playing with self is to use throttle...

here ended the lesson

The Truth...

Guys, if I was any more shortsighted I would have to fly with a white stick out the cockpit! It was what kept me out of the Air Force as a career. Now I know why...