Sign in to follow this  
Spinners

Mikoyan/BAe Flogger F.3

Mikoyan/BAe Flogger F.3 - No.11 Squadron, RAF Gulf Command, 1991

RAFFLOGGERF301.jpg

RAFFLOGGERF302.jpg

RAFFLOGGERF303.jpg

RAFFLOGGERF304.jpg

Sir, you're pushing it too far sometimes..

but man, it DOES look good in this livery :clapping:

let me guess, designed after Falklands/Malvinas fiasco?:grin: VTOL variant proposed but never went into project phase?

Sir, you're pushing it too far sometimes..

but man, it DOES look good in this livery :clapping:

let me guess, designed after Falklands/Malvinas fiasco?:grin: VTOL variant proposed but never went into project phase?

Without my meds I've struggled to come up with a backstory. Leased off Russia perhaps when the Tornado F.3 went a bit pear-shaped?

Whatever. It's such a cool-looking jet!

Back story, Germany invaded England and after WW2 once Mother Russia crushed the Germans all that belonged to the Fatherland went to the Motherland, England became another puppet state of USSR, BAM!

Edited by MAKO69

Nooooooo!

WTF!!! Okay back story after the fall of the Berlin Wall Germany offered them to the RAF for cheap... :drinks: But it does look good well apart from the Magic underneath... surely an Aim-9L... and yes I know it maybe the incorrect Variant but hey its all "What if"

Edited by Slartibartfast

Do they have Spey's....... ? Otherwise the RAF sure wouldn't want to have them even if they were less powerfull... :grin: And of course EVERYTHING in inches, feet and knots and full English breakfast, dogs and horses first , fog in the Channel: the continent isolated, and everything with marmalade and jam anf of course left hand drive and the Dash One written by John Cleese :drinks:

Houdoe,

Derk

Well at least we have John Cleese involved... no point otherwise... :drinks: and you missed the warm English Beer... :drinks:

Edited by Slartibartfast

Well at least we have John Cleese involved... no point otherwise... :drinks: and you missed the warm English Beer... :drinks:

I JUST wanted to add that as well as kipper and fish & chips and the stretch of inundated land you call porridge....:grin:

But I am going to try out the Spey (or maybe an afterburning Olympus) ........

Edited by Derk

I JUST wanted to add that as well as kipper and fish & chips and the stretch of inundated land you call porridge....:grin:

But I am going to try out the Spey (or maybe an afterburning Olympus) ........

Porridge now thats the Scots... as to Spey over Olympus Afterburn as in Concorde and TSR-2 I would go Olympus... :drinks:

Well Spinners, when I first read this I thought "Oh no, here we go again!" But when I saw it it actually looks bloody good!

On 8/16/2011 at 5:03 PM, dsawan said:

Nice, please release. :clapping:

Doug, the skin and decals will be included as a bonus in my Republic F-7C Thunderstorm.

Salute.gif

Edited by Spinners

Back story. After the UK deafeated Germany single handedly decided to keep the momentum going and conquered Russia adding them to the British Empire. BABAM!