anyone still have the file for this? cuz the site is not working anymore

remember:

that file above that Crisis posted is NOT for SF/SF2. That's for FS2004/FSX

scrub who did model is the guy who did the martlett whom I contacted, he said was fine to mod it.... and he said his models are free to use except payware or for profit...

this is same legal statement from martlett too   so I assume its fine to mod so long as hes credited.

I aint got time to do it but can convert to max file for someone who has time...adding contra prop wont be hard.

LEGAL:
======
The project is released as freeware.  You may modify it and repaint it. You may upload this file to another website as long as it is not for profit.  
You need the written permission of the original authors to use any of these files for commercial purposes, otherwise a simple credit would be nice. Non commercial repaints-remakes are  welcome but I would appreciate very much receiving a copy of your model.
This file should not cause any problems with your computer, but I accept no responsibility if you think it does

Happy Landings!!  

A.F.Scrub
September 2015
Email:  af_scrubbypc@hotmail.com

Image2.jpg

Edited by russouk2004
  • Like 2

Finish the older projects first please! I can´t barely sleep! :biggrin:

• Haha 1

On 2/12/2020 at 11:11 PM, russouk2004 said:

Image2.jpg

Sorry, I had a crappy week, and a crappy night, is this mod for SF2?

Thanks for the answer. As a COIN warfare fan, will really like to see it added at some point.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2011 at 12:44 AM, Spillone104 said:

Nice! Something similar and maybe better than a Wyvern.

BLASPHEMY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!! :lol:

• Haha 1

Btw, 35 years ago I was chating with one of Westland engineers (heli division) and I said that the Wyvern was an flying abortion. He looked me in the eyes and said "What kind of knowledge you have to say this bullshit!". I replied that any living thing could say the same thing by only looking the plane, even my grandma! 

• Haha 1

Did he sock you in the nose?? He should have socked you in the nose... you know, for also blaspheming.  :wink:

• Haha 2