Sign in to follow this  
dtmdragon

Would someone with some modeling ability mind creating the dual Meteor/AHM weapon rail planned for the Gripen NG?

Would someone with some modeling ability mind creating the dual Meteor/AHM weapon rail planned for the Gripen NG?

gallery_59028_683_216095.jpg

Cheers,

Dan.

Dan,

How are ya? This is not an insulting question. :grin:

Looking at the Group title that Combatace gave you... "Modder" I would assume you know and use 3D Max to make anything in regards to what all the members do on this Forum? :blink:

Cheers

Edited by ace888

My moddng skills thus far only extend as far as research, .ini files and skinning I'm afraid

Dan,

How are ya? This is not an insulting question. :grin:

Looking at the Group title that Combatace gave you... "Modder" I would assume you know and use 3D Max to make anything in regards to what all the members do on this Forum? :blink:

Cheers

modding ability has nothing to do with being able to use 3DMax -- cause I sure can't!!! :lol:

as to the rack, is there a similarly shaped one in any weapons pak, that could be re-edited for use??? (ie: repurposed?)

The APU-62s come to mind (R & L). They may be too small, but only mounting them with Metors will tell

Don't the Hornets have a dual AHM rack??? (what I don't remember is, if it's horizontal mounting or L shaped)

sommat like this?

Hornets are Horizontal yes...

well , this is one of my projects after block 70 vipers and super hornet's cockpit .. i mean dual cockpit like one for the pilot and one for the gunner!

you know the super hornet has 2 cockpits

so patiencegrin.gif