Sign in to follow this  
Olham

If Lou could still buy there - British Aviators' Oufitter's Shop Window

This pic is from Rosebud's wonderful early aviaton pictures site here:

http://www.earlyaero...om/archive1.htm

It's always the same - some go to fight the wars, others earn lots of money with them.

But doesn't it still give you that "hindsight feeling", that you'd love to go back in time?

Edited by Olham

Does that mean you are out of it?

[/quote

Maybe :grin:

Edited by tranquillo

hee hee ... you guys are funny. And I just wish my closet were that neat, (and I mean that in every sense of the word 'neat').

Not quite every sense, Lou... unless you like your leather uncommon fresh! :grin:

Dej, immediately after I posted that I regretted it as I knew someone would call me on it. Although ... I do like my leather uncommon fresh. :grin:

Must admit my leather is ahem a bit ripe from all the bike riding in the heat and it is also decorated with this summers kills...

Ahah! Trophies, slarti, eh? :grin:

Lou, sorry, but I just couldn't resist :no:

Well, most of that stuff I think I do have around here somewhere. However, you must have found your way back to your own closet on that last one Carrick, I know you and Nurse Diesel had a little thing a while back during one of your hospital stays. :grin:

A partly wonderful, and overall rather bizzare collection of random pics there, Carrick.

But when she treated you well enough in hospital, that you could walk out again... :grin:

Well, most of that stuff I think I do have around here somewhere. However, you must have found your way back to your own closet on that last one Carrick, I know you and Nurse Diesel had a little thing a while back during one of your hospital stays. :grin:

Olham and Lou: I guess, Nurse Diesel s pic dropped out of my pocket as I rummaged through the bottom of Lou s closet. :dntknw::this:

:grin: By far, the most interesting object was the Rub Out Maps. I wonder if these led to the Grease Pencil and Acid Tape covers used on Sectional Maps back in the 65 or so. ? :idea: I also wonder if Nurse Diesel' s costume came before Madonna' S ? Edited by carrick58