Paul, looks like the S-3B is having the same problem with the JPG skins as some of the C-130s. The fix is easy enough.

How to do that? I have some other aircrafts skin converted to jpg that have same issue. (usually it happen in fuselage section).

AgapheM:

The easiest fix is to convert the skins back to BMP format.

Eric Howes

Folks:

I have uploaded Update #1 for ODS on SF2E. You can find it in the first post of this thread:

http://combatace.com/topic/71944-update-1-for-sf2e-ods/#entry565758

This update package includes all the fixes and updates from the four previously released Hotfixes plus a good number of new updates, included updated aircraft, ships, and other ground objects.

Eric Howes

Incredible!!!!

I corrected an error about the US Army Aviation AH-64A unit.I can't upload the US Army hymn because is too big.If someone want also the hymn ask me, and send it by message or e-mail.

Greetings,

Ice Man

Teo

DesertStorm.rar

Ice Man:

If you're going to change the Nation in the main campaign .INI, you should also change it in the DATA.INI as well.

Eric Howes

I'm having a little issue here with some tiles......I'm sure I've corrected this sort of thing before but for the life of me I cant remember how.....

Any suggestions???

post-841-0-04014900-1399834968_thumb.jpg

Problem sorted........I've changed the water shaders back to stock.......as it says in the readme..!