Gepard

EURO 2012

With no David Villa(my favorite player) and Torres not being at full power this is a bit different Spain...also Ronaldo and the crew should pose a threat for weakened Spain defense(no Puyol) that is if Portugal passes through the nightmare of Spain's epic midfield, on the other hand Portugal has quite a solid midfield also plus really good defense with Pepe in charge.

Anyway I don't see Spain having much opportunities for solid shots on the Portugal's goal, on the other hand like I said passing through Spain's midfield will be really rare, biggest opportunities for a goal will in my opinion come from corners and free kicks(Ronaldo is a real danger here). So the game might very well come to the penalty shootouts and this is where the talent of Casillas might come into play...

Match will be tough, maybe not so entertaining for casual watchers but tactically it will(should be) a treat...

Agree 100%.

I wish we had some more firepower in the forward area. Torres or Llorente may score or not, but they would lock two opponents to keep them at bay. It´s like the middle square of TicTacToe, you probably won´t line it up, but you misbalance your adversary.

We can only trust right now in Pique and Arbeloa to stop any CR7 incursions, and let the magic to Iniesta and Xavi, to pass the ball to Pedro, Llorente and Torres, i will be crossing my fingers today real hard!!!

Portugal... they lost but are still among the best wub.gif

Damn I'm good... :grin:

Told you! for once my Barcelona players made most of the penalty kicks goals, and Ramos this time didn't sent it to the moon!!!

so... Spain vs Italy in the finale? I hope so :yikes:

if so, may the country of Da Vinci win :grin:

Now i´m really so freaking tired of the all midfielder crap. Our players, and not our system, won that match... and like i say when i support Real Madrid, Pepe and Cristiano should hang. About the rest of the Portuguese, most of them were great

Balotelli made my day :drinks::clapping::clapping:

Germans play as if they don't want to play, both goals came from such a silly mistakes I couldn't believe it...

I support Germany every time Croatia is no longer in so...even if it's 0:2 the game is far from over...let's enjoy the 2nd half now :drinks:

true my friend, but my wishes come true so far :grin:

:drinks:

true my friend, but my wishes come true so far :grin:

:drinks:

Hope they don't last till Sunday....

wrrrr!

Germany 1 Italy 2 and no pens for a change

My moneys on Spain to win it!

most propably, great game by Italy today

Oh well I still have womens basketball tommorow... :good:

most propably, great game by Italy today

To my taste, the only one they have been playing.

Well played Italy, incredible change from the way they acted a couple of years ago, great turnaround and Germany was well and truly beaten...:good:

Edited by Derk

We are reborn, at last.

Balo uber alles.

:dance2:

• Like 1

hmmmm...No German Comments so far?...probably crying into their Pilsner! :rofl:

Hmm now that I think about it...Croatia was in a group with two finalists... :blink:

My moneys on Spain to win it!

So should they do, but I´m not that sure. Italy has the style of game to prevent our boys from playing. If the referee allows it, they´ll play dirty, or rough, whatever your prefer, and getting stronger, while ours are getting pussier as the championship goes on.

post-2160-0-97513400-1340961155.jpg

Think they deserved this...

Edited by Derk

Congratulation Italy. :drinks:

German team played like mentaly blocked. Dont know what they have done, but for me it was as if someone had changed the entire team. No spirit, no speed, no luck.