looks ok in game...anyways....planes dont have prefect skins...all have some dents etc and panels with gaps ...nice 1 veltro

fooling around

post-11906-0-12514500-1396308182_thumb.jpg

I was wondering if we were going to see the B NJ!!!

the Tiffy is looking good too!

re doing the fuselage for the B

post-11906-0-75644400-1396397906_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

for the mesh smooth problem try going into wireframe and weld or remove vertixes may work on very very rare cases never did for very well for me but it worth a try!

remod

post-11906-0-27614000-1396646808_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

decided to do this version first..trouble is 3-views with this engine is hard to find, and some I see with dorsal turrets others without

post-11906-0-89943400-1396839684_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

depends on which Mark, and which series, I guess. At least 2 and possibly 3 different types of mid-upper turrets, too!

I have the Warpaint on the Halibag, which has some pretty good diagreams and photos, if you need it!

depends on which Mark, and which series, I guess. At least 2 and possibly 3 different types of mid-upper turrets, too!

I have the Warpaint on the Halibag, which has some pretty good diagreams and photos, if you need it!

I decided... I'm going to make it with the turret  it can easily be removed via the ini edit

• Like 1

due to limited 3 views, I need an opinion...which should I go for..top or bottom ?

post-11906-0-34586700-1396885711_thumb.jpg

Just from looking at photographs, it seems like the longer nose looks right with the inline engines.

more P-61 progress; thanks to Veltro! building panel lines. fuselage is next, then the rivets, and dialing in the muzzle positions for the cannon and MGs on the 61B.

just ignore the red dot .. it's an identifier/locator to help me figure out which side of the nacelle is which, so I can straighten out the panel llnes (gotta love multi layers!!)

• Like 2

This is why you need 3ds max kev....much easier to make skins when its click...look on model...move line...check model in max...done lol...

I actually have a full copy of MAX, but need the key (not sure the code key generator I have is current).

Less said of HOW I got it, the better, (wink, wink, nudge nudge) if you know what I mean

----------

ok, skins are just about done!

Edited by Wrench
  • Like 3

few more changes

post-11906-0-34678300-1397160417_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

almost there

post-11906-0-10643500-1397243170_thumb.jpg

• Like 2