Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Downloads And Uploads Are Still Offline For The Time Being

Any idea how much longer?

or alternative sites for mods and skins?

I'm new and haven't been able to get any third party content since buying the game last week

Treads, you could head over to the column5 website to download some SF2 compatible planes and skins.

Or you could also download SF1 planes and skins and convert them for SF2 usage, as per the Knowledge Base 

here at CA :)

Any idea how much longer?

or alternative sites for mods and skins?

I'm new and haven't been able to get any third party content since buying the game last week

still down... I blame knifehand :wink:

• Like 1

This "cold turkey" therapy has really made me realize how much CombatAce adds to my daily quality of life.  Dave, Erik and all the contributors to this site deserve a giant community group hug for making so much available to so many.

Thank You!

• Like 4

You hug me NeverEnough and I'm yelling rape. LOL

• Like 4

Damn it. This is crazy! I have been forced to actually play through a campaign instead of come here, download new stuff, and go "oooh! I'll put this new thing is this campaign and RESTART... again." I'm being forced to PLAY the game instead of constantly tweak it!

:jester: 

I seriously cannot remember the last time I finished a campaign before deleting the character and starting over. As a matter of fact, I don't think it's been since I stopped playing WOV and bought the entire SF2 series. Take your time, Erik. I need the reprieve from modding to actually enjoy the fruits of the community's labor.

I've had time to refine the planes that were ready to upload and fix those little things that always never get remembered . So yes, take your time. :)

I'm being forced to PLAY the game instead of constantly tweak it!

hehe, that's a tragedy... :tongue:

says the guy who never finished any single stock campaign...

Hey TK!

This would be a good time to release some DLC. All us folks are totally jonesing for SF2 downloads. You could probably jack the price up to $10 for a single AI plane!   :blum:  

flying the game??

shoot, I've flown 762 combat missions, and got shot down on every one. I don't think I've ever landed a plane....

• Like 2

"Alpha Velveeta Knuckle Underwear, you are cleared for take-off. When you hit that nuclear weapons plant... drop a bomb for me!"

Craig