Looks tempting, but what's with the Mi-8s in the trailer?

hmmmmmmmm........I suppose

Mi-8's? I say what's with the ww2 style ADI in place of radar in the Phantom cockpit... :D

• Like 1

It may be a little too arcadish for our tastes......big Helo furballs like that are maybe a little ott .......but that's just my opinion     :baby::baby:  :baby:  

It appears that the designers wanted to throw in enough random aircraft just to fill the sky, not go for accuracy.

Clips are one thing, but I'd like to see the terrain and actual play in a teaser before committing any $$.

-S

In my opinion....and it is only my opinion, this kind of game is fine, in its place, more suited to xbox/ps3 type gaming not so much for the pc / mac community......but hey different strokes, that's what makes us humans wonderful .....well most of us at least hehehehe

• Like 1

Who is the company-designer for this?Are there any Mig's? or just Mi-8's?

Edited by usafphantom2

It looks like it could be fun. Personally I don't care too much about accuracy as long as I get entertained.

Someone should hand this project off to the Gaijin Interactive guys. That would be something.

• Like 1

Looks horrible. May try it just for an excuse to bash something.