Hi guys

As you may notice , I'm a great fan of the Mirage planes series, and as the Mirage F-1 in SF2 is not as "common" as the Mirage III/5 or the Mirage 2000, I decided to work on the different SFP1 F-1's  converting them, improving them, and creating new versions. This planes are modified versions of the models developed mainly by the Mirage Factory in 2005 and later on improved by Ravenclaw  (version CH) and  FANATICMODDER (Version CG).

As you know there is not a F-1 pit , but we have the superb SUE pit done by Foxmonter some years ago with improved textures by Stary, so using this base and with a bit of my little modding skills I've been able to obtain this:

sudt.jpg

Take a look and compare it with the real cockpit:

Kittyhawk+Mirage+F.1B+061.jpg

They are in a 90% equal, however , this cockpit is only correct for the version "C" , "C-200" and the earlies CR's . The cockpit's for the lates Spanish and French F1's are considerably different and in order to do them the only solution is to start from Scratch.  

I've done a deep work in the avionics HUD , and radar , and this is the result:

uvi5.jpg

dqo4.jpg

xoxm.jpg

5pm9.jpg

And now I show you some pics of the planes in action!!!!!

This is a Spanish Air Force F-1CE with the well-known "Camo Lagarto"

ruvq.jpg

8bot.jpg

Here another F-1CE with the early grey camo:

rk0z.jpg

f80m.jpg

French air force F-1C

hf4s.jpg

Greek F-1CG

d7si.jpg

ur8s.jpg

And finally a F-1CH from Morocco

0plz.jpg

19m0.jpg

That's all , more coming soon , and If you have any opinion or suggestion, just ask post it!!!! 

• Like 1

Their project has much better quality than mine.................... However their project is being developed from Scratch and they only cover the C-200 series. Cocas is developing for me a refueling probe that I'll use to create also the C-200's from the TMF F-1C and specially the CR's which I need for my big projects that are the operation Oddisey Dawn and the operation Serval. Anyway it is nice to see two parallel projects dealing with the same aircraft...

We are not doing just the -200 series.. we make all of them C's, A's, E's... step by step ....

That *new* Mirage F1 is the second generation TMF model , now again in good hands of a talented team which will finish the project.

:)

• Like 2

cangas are you planning to work on the CT's too?

My friend Cocas has done a superb refueling probe for the F-1 for which I made a Skin , and then, I Place it in the correct position with this result:

6nmo.JPG

3sbz.jpg

uqx1.jpg

99ww.jpg

9fv6.jpg

I really really like the result, although the quality of my project is far from the other one being developed represents an amazing improvement over the original TMF F-1.

Interesting work. Any pics of the CT's?

Interesting work. Any pics of the CT's?

Cooming soon, this ones are from a "beta version" of a CR , in fact it lacks the front camera and the skin is not correct.

Be patient. You will be happy with the new versions.

I know !!!!, but I think that the original version of this bird  slightly modified , can still contribute a lot to the sim.

I have 3D Max 2011 version ,and the lastest plug in I could find in the TK site for exporting LOD files is for 3D max 2009. It should work with my version?

A prototipe of the F-1 CT/CR skin.................. This skin WON'T be the final version..... Just painting and learning a lot

zebj.jpg

Is nice when one enter a post and see a steady progress! Well done mate!

• Like 1

I really don't mean to be a party pooper, but Cangas we got this.

We, as in the Mirage F.1 Team, are working on every concievable variant that will include high detail cockpit, 4096x4096 skins and a very accurate exterior model complete with avionics that are as good as possible in the SF2 engine. The first pack which includes all the C variants is just around the corner, it would probably be done already if it weren't for various RL issues.I just don't want you to be disappointed if we release our first pack before you are done or something like that...

That being said there is no harm in you doing this for practice, or you could PM Ludo M.54 who is the project leader if you want to help out with the new F.1! 

• Like 3

Thank YOU!!, Centurion

it pains me greatly to see the sheer amount of double work that goes on around here.

Thank YOU!!, Centurion

it pains me greatly to see the sheer amount of double work that goes on around here.

That´s exactly what i think too....

Hey that's perfectly fine, I just wanted to give you a proper heads up of "what's cooking" that's all. This remins me that I really should start working on the CR/CT/E cockpit and the CR external model.. So much to do!

• Like 2

I toguht the Armmé de l'air was not involved, or are you trying to add fictional french units using the CR/CT's over Lybia? With euro cammo?

I toguht the Armmé de l'air was not involved, or are you trying to add fictional french units using the CR/CT's over Lybia? With euro cammo

Yes yes some CR's from Tchad were used during the operation Oddysey Dawn, in fact  French air units were the first ones to atack Libya in mars 2011. The CR's involved had euro cammo as all the attack planes from the AdA such as the M-2000D/N.

Yes yes some CR's from Tchad were used during the operation Oddysey Dawn, in fact  French air units were the first ones to atack Libya in mars 2011. The CR's involved had euro cammo as all the attack planes from the AdA such as the M-2000D/N.

Cool info.