Outstanding visual effects.  Nice castle too.

Nice stuff! I like how you reskinned the Bazaar to make an... is it an ammo dump?

By the way, the rail mounted artillery gun would have been parked by itself on its own siding for firing. They had such a long range, and had such a tremendous recoil, that they actually laid a separate set of tracks when they were deployed.

In my Verdun terrain:

post-33545-0-03264500-1423330699_thumb.jpgpost-33545-0-58390600-1423330700_thumb.jpgpost-33545-0-40655400-1423330701_thumb.jpgpost-33545-0-27524900-1423330702_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

That is very cool! Painting all the tracks must be an incredible amount of work, but it sure looks nice in the terrain. If you place a balloon several kilometers down range, you can get the gun to fire during the game. The engine behind the gun should be facing the other way - the gun would roll back when it recoiled and the engine would push it back into position.

hi

sadly I couldn't use the ones from the Verdun terrain (had to repaint everything from scratch).

The idea of course is not mine.

mhhhm I like my 'bazaar' :-)

work still ongoing to improve this terrain (altough on a on/off basis)

img00002_zpsblxm52yh.jpg

img00001_zpsilrl6zo9.jpg

• Like 3

the zeps and sheds look VERY cool!!!

gterl, don´t forget to turn on the shadows to the Zeps and hangars. Would be even better. Fantastic work, btw!

Hangars have shadow....strangely enough I can't enable shadow for the Zepp's (tried via separate INI file, etc.)