Sign in to follow this  

OK you guys, it MUST be possible  to create this baby..... the communiry is DYING for it :biggrin:

post-2160-0-72800400-1403801502_thumb.jpg

Looks like a proper MiG (Mirage Gurevich that is)!  :))

• Like 1

Do you know what that is?

That is the secret joint venture between Mikoyan and Dassault - the MiD-2029...upper half Mirage 2000; lower half MiG-29 crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.b4aSfC0e_R.gif

Now it would be interesting to see the upperside :smile:

Edited by ValAstur
  • Like 1

Intresting concept....

Back in 1992 I draw this birdy... bit similar...though I used lerx in place of the m2k inlet.

post-30564-0-51090500-1403839135_thumb.png

• Like 1

'92 you say? I think EA owes you some royalties...

20235.jpg

This was the Mig used in the strike package Boris would designate for (albeit, the Zero Hour mod incarnation). That was in '99.

Nice bit of photoshopping on that first image. It looks pretty cool! No need for 4 intakes though.

Edited by SayWhatt

Upper intakes for Bypass Air maybe or non Normal flight attitude to prevent compressor stall?

'92 you say? I think EA owes you some royalties...

This was the Mig used in the strike package Boris would designate for (albeit, the Zero Hour mod incarnation). That was in '99.

Well, they could get away with it. Unless someone took my drawing book between 94-99 while was away in the US, they are clean. I had no electronic copy of it back then, only in 2007 that I scaned my book.