Salve a tutti,

ci sarebbe qualche modellatore di buon CUORE ch potrebbe costruire le portaerei della Class Forrestal

per SF2 NA ?.

Il materiale posso passarvelo io .... vi prego vi prego vi prego

Salve a tutti,

ci sarebbe qualche modellatore di buon CUORE ch potrebbe costruire le portaerei della Class Forrestal

per SF2 NA ?.

Il materiale posso passarvelo io .... vi prego vi prego vi prego

1) The Post should be more suitable at the SF2 section.  [Now everything is right ;) ]

2) Try to use english , even using a translator , but use it , I will make things easier to understand

3) Take a look to this pic and see the number of the carrier:

14541118857_aeb33d8eb8_b.jpg

Edited by FRPignon

hello at all

there would be some GOOD HEART modeller who can build class Forrestal aircraft carriers (Saratoga Ranger Independence) for SF2 NA

The material I can give it to you ... please please please

Ok ... is USS Forrestal ... were I can dowload ?

Is this Forrestal version over at Yankee Air Pirates or did you mod it?  Will it be available for down load soon?   Look very nice by the way.  :biggrin:

Oh.  Never mind.  Were did you find the screen shot?

USS Forrestal is not included on YAP sets :/ .. I need to find it ....

But something miss on the tower structure and is better to remove all Hornet parked on the line of cat2

Please can you upload this carrier ?

Capun did it, it is on his site only, so you need to apply, be polite and patient. Doesn´t work perfectly on me, however, it tears the landing gear as i take off. Their Midway or Coral Sea did, however, catapult me to Mach 1. Those models have not yet been adapted to SF2, let alone SF2NA. Cangas (FRPignon) is working on it and it looks excellent so far, give him time to finish it.

• Like 1

Do you mean the A-Team site? I have that one and the one in the screen shot looks way to detailed.

No no please .... A-Time site carriers are not detailed ..... Would be great ful to have new detailed carriers for SF2 ..... I've many blue prints and detailed paint.

I can help who want to build .....

Capun did it, it is on his site only, so you need to apply, be polite and patient. Doesn´t work perfectly on me, however, it tears the landing gear as i take off. Their Midway or Coral Sea did, however, catapult me to Mach 1. Those models have not yet been adapted to SF2, let alone SF2NA. Cangas (FRPignon) is working on it and it looks excellent so far, give him time to finish it.

No no Macelena it is not the A-team's Forrestal , it is another one I found like 6 or 5 years ago in a very very rare bulgarian or russian page (It was in ciliric) , the ship was made  for SFP1 and I've modded it up to SFNA standards

Edited by FRPignon

GOOD HEART 

All them have them , real life issues , like Wrench would say, are more important than modding and some of them (us) can not expend as many time modding as they desired. Life is not only modding Antares, you should me more patient cher ami.

yeah that is not A-Team as FRPignon said I repainted my forestal from Yaps Independence air wing and all it's not perfect mainly the name plate being Indy and your flight deck airwing immersion is limited to OTC/earlyVietnam

Better then, i hope they just don´t give you issues with ownership nor anything

Better then, i hope they just don´t give you issues with ownership nor anything

That's the problem because I don't know who made it. So I can not upload anything unless I know the name of the modder who made the carrier.

looks like the stuff from here. http://flight-deck.ucoz.ru/index/carriers/0-6

unfortunately they are not very useful due to bad mapping and low polly static aircraft on the decks.

Edited by whiteknight06604

That's the problem because I don't know who made it. So I can not upload anything unless I know the name of the modder who made the carrier.

it's Aleks1 one

his past products are avaible here at CA

http://combatace.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&search_app=downloads&mid=54816

Class Forrestal you can grab it here

http://flight-deck.ucoz.ru/CARRIERS/CV60.rar

unfortunately they are not very useful due to bad mapping and low polly static aircraft on the decks.

and I agree

Edited by Eole2

I also agree , however they are the best SFP1 (Edit: Also SF2)  Forrestal class ship avaible. 

Edited by FRPignon
  • Like 1

When taking off, the plane starts to rotate to the side slowly on the catapult. Is possible to keep the plane properly somehow?

I just looked at this model. What immediately shows is that there is light-grey surface right beneath the actual deck, which is z-fighting with the deck... The light grey surface is part of the hull node so I cannot remove it.

On 7/28/2014 at 4:42 AM, whiteknight06604 said:

Can one just copy-paste into SF2?  Not asking for any current project of mine, but potential future projects....