Sign in to follow this  
Piecemeal

Greetings From Androidland

So we've got through another silly season - which is more than I can say for my gaming rig, which became victim to a local power surge (along with half of the other electrical appliances in the house).

Anyways; here was me thinking the missus would be delighted with a new refrigerator for Xmas - "pahhh", says she. A new, bigger, 52" TV smoothed things a little bit, but I still only got no gravy on my dinner with small portions and a small glass of wine with it.

Sooooo, ehmmmm, with my birthday coming up next month and as I type this yuletide message from the awkwardness of my android mobile, I wonder - what are my chances of getting a new gaming rig? Something tells me as she sits next to me watching a re-run of 'Law & Order', that maybe I'm being a little too optimistic. Hmmmmmm indeed.

Anyways, as I think of my gaming rig in IT heaven, allow me to wish all of you a merry Christmas and hope you all have a prosperous new year.

Good luck with that......

I suspect the acceptance of a new gaming rig would come after all the basic appliances were replaced.

Piecemeal, is your gaming rig completely out or do you think it could be fixed by just replacing one or two components like the PSU or the GPU?

Edited by KJakker

Merry Christmas Piecemeal 

Kinda thinking you should have bought one anyway and said a long lost relative bought it for you for Christmas - with yuletide cheer!

Other than that you might be stuck with the Android phone versions.............. 

Been trying to upgrade my " Pentium " for the past 3 years, but something else more pressing alwats comes up. Oh well, some day.