Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

Why is the Super Hornet 3.5 bird harder on framerates than other SF2: NA aircraft I have?

Ewwww!  And Dillion, welcome to the community.  We do look forward to your contributions.  The fact that you were in Hornets at one time does help.  As a first step, I'd recommend hitting up our Knowledge Base.  It will give you a LOT of information on how the sim works...there are a lot of changes you can make with simple text editing.  Most modders tended to get their start in doing that before moving on to other things.

FC

Well you used to like group hugs..... :lol: and eels.....

Ewwww!  And Dillion, welcome to the community.  We do look forward to your contributions.  The fact that you were in Hornets at one time does help.  As a first step, I'd recommend hitting up our Knowledge Base.  It will give you a LOT of information on how the sim works...there are a lot of changes you can make with simple text editing.  Most modders tended to get their start in doing that before moving on to other things.

FC

Thank you.  

Well you used to like group hugs..... :lol: and eels.....

Yes, please ship all eels to Dave......preferably by the bucket-load.

Seriously eels again? :smile: Oh lord...  And no group hug though, handshake but no eels or... hugs :smile:

Did you know that in Norway, it is illegal to beat your wife with an eel?

• Like 1

Did you know that in Norway, it is illegal to beat your wife with an eel?

That is why, when I am in Norway, I use a Reindeer.

• Like 1

*facepalm* Like a few conversations today its better if I just stay out of it....

But no... what is the penalty for beating your wife with an eel?

*facepalm* Like a few conversations today its better if I just stay out of it....

But no... what is the penalty for beating your wife with an eel?

Never did find out, but as I recall, the penalty wasn't for beating one's wife, it was for cruelty to the eel!

Lol well... PETA does have... ways I guess :smile:

Did you know that in Greenland, it is illegal for an American to beat a Polar Bear with an eel?  It is also legal for the Polar Bear to murder the American.  However, if Inuits arrive, especially by hovercraft, they may beat AND kill a Polar Bear with an eel and sell its parts, just not to an American.

• Like 2

Well I must say there's a lot of regs and laws on eels, pretty amazing I must admit :smile: But I do have a question, how far can an Eastern laden eel swim compared to an African laden eel?

Well I must say there's a lot of regs and laws on eels, pretty amazing I must admit :smile: But I do have a question, how far can an Eastern laden eel swim compared to an African laden eel?

In fresh, or in salt water?

• Like 1

I don't know... :smile:

(Immediately pulled into the Swamp of Death)

• Like 1

CombatAce ..

more fun than a bucket of eels

• Like 1