Sign in to follow this  
OrangeFr3ak92

Spiritual Successors to Jane's IAF and USAF?

So I've been thinking, what if the Operation Desert Storm and SF2 Vietnam Extended add-ons might somehow be spiritual successors to Jane's USAF and the SF2 Israel Expansion add-on for Jane's IAF? I've even gone to the extent of having the background music for the Desert Storm and Vietnam campaigns from USAF as the main screen music in my SF2 installations! The same goes for the SF2 Israel Expansion, with the main screen theme replaced by IAF's BGM. However, I cannot recreate the future missions from Jane's IAF in the SF2 Israel Expansion due to the limit on the time-span of the years. How do I extend the time-frame to the 1990s and 2000s for the SF2 Israel expansion?

Edit ISRAELME.ini in your terrain folder

[AllowedDates]

StartDate=1936

EndDate=2015

hey viper63a  That is great.  Used to play the Janes.  Sorry they stopped, but besides beginning with starting up, taxi to strip etc.  This is great