Sign in to follow this  
Viggen

Fallout 4

That's right folks! Bethesda's other big game, Fallout is back! And it's taking place in Boston!

• Like 4

Waited sooo long for this!!!Hope the sys reqs aren't too high.

YES!

So very excited. I LOVE the FO series. Wonder what this one will bring to the table?

I cannot wait. I loved FO3 and NV.

Loved FONV, I get it modded just right, add "just one more thing", break the game and start all over. I've never once finished a game, too happy playing in the sandbox. Wait, that's what I do with my 3rd Wire games, just play in the sandbox, but I do have lots of fun doing it though.

As long as I can port or get ports of Millenium's weapons, good female body replacer, good armor and fun companions I'm set. Well at least I know what I want for a belated b-day/early xmas present from the wife.

• Like 1

Same here Firewhawk, even with my Skyrim. I would mod it, think I was done, then break it.

I know I'll be getting a new computer for this (I didn't know you guys were fallout fans)

Fallout's one of my favorite series. Actually went and reinstalled New Vegas last night. Also preordered Fallout 4 too.

Steam is pre-ordering it now for $59.99

One of the only shooters that I waste time with nowdays, I do have FO3 but it won't run on my Win7 maching and the PC that has XP installed won't support it. One day I will have Three running but I don't know when. Guess I'll see what is new on the Nexus and then go shoot up the Wasteland

I've got Fallout 3 running on my Windows 7 system with no issues.

Viggen, you have to tell me how because not matter what fix I use the damn thing fails to load, and I've done everything listed on the Nexus and other sites.

I've got it on Steam. Honestly didn't have to do anything. As soon as the install was done I pressed play and it worked.

• Like 1

Ditto for me. FO3 and NV worked just fine from what I remember, although I grant it was like 3 years ago I played them.