Sign in to follow this  
Stephen1918

Rumpler C.I updated (again!)

My skills have improved over the years. I started started having issues with the way the Rumpler C.I looked, so I did some tweaking. I cleaned up the wing edges and wing tips, and I made new skins. All the changes are purely cosmetic, skins made for the older version will still work, all the data and ini files are the same.

I replaced the old version with a new one, so the upgrade is several pages back in the Download section. Here is a link:

http://combatace.com/files/file/12740-rumpler-ci/

post-67404-0-03421600-1433491317.jpg

post-67404-0-99771600-1433491324.jpg

post-67404-0-27250200-1433491332.jpg

Edited by Stephen1918
  • Like 3

Nice work.  It's an oldie but a goodie.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

One of my absolute fav to fly in it! 

I love the new skin!

• Like 1

This is another illustration of the incredible craftsmanship and pride Stephen1918  has invested in the many beautiful models he has provided for the rest of us to enjoy.  Thank you for all your considerable contributions!

• Like 2

thank you so much for not only the massive stable of quality aircraft you have released but your dedication to this community with your continued improvements and support.

• Like 1

Thank you, Stephen1918, you've taken an historic model and made it exceptional!  

• Like 1

Thank you for your comments, gentlemen.

Ojcar has pointed out that by changing the names of skins, I broke all the campaigns he's made using the Rumpler. So I uploaded version 2.1 (which should receive administrator approval shortly) with the skin names corrected.

If you downloaded version 2 yesterday, you will need to change the names of the skin folders in order to run correctly in any of the Armchair Aces campaigns.

RC1Blue should change to RC1Texture1

RC1Camo should change to RC1Texture2

The RC1Linen is a brand new skin so you won't need to change the name for that one.

Sorry about that, Ojcar!

Don't worry and thank you, friend!

• Like 1

Great! Thanks a lot Stephen!!!

• Like 1