Sign in to follow this  
mohand777

How To Add FA\18 TO aircraft carrier deck ?

you don't.

parked aircraft are generated by the game and by the "parking slot size" in the vessel's data ini.

• Like 1

that must be sfp-2,, now that's purdie,,, I have the Nimitz in sfp-1 it has aircraft on it already,, fun to fly on to,, takes quite a hit on the frame rate though,,,they should have carriers loaded with planes,,to download in sfp-2 download section

that must be sfp-2,, now that's purdie,,, I have the Nimitz in sfp-1 it has aircraft on it already,, fun to fly on to,, takes quite a hit on the frame rate though,,,they should have carriers loaded with planes,,to download in sfp-2 download section

Again, that is not necessary, as a properly configured SFP2 carrier model will have the parking spaces specified in its ini file, and the game engine will populate it automatically.

The Supers are setup for Carrier parking, but as they said, it's up to the game to put them there (I think that's SkateZilla's deck...) and so on.

"built in the ship lod parked aircraft" just don't look right; as some of the ships pre-date the Bugs.

• Like 1

Here's an example of "system-placed" aircraft, including F/A-18s (and it seems that some A-8Bs crashed the party, as well)

img00439.JPG

Hello Fubar, what effect enviroment is it ?

A modified version of Stary's Sarcasm V1.

"built in the ship lod parked aircraft" just don't look right; as some of the ships pre-date the Bugs.

True, even though realistically I don't pay attention always to what's spawned either.

I need to figure out how to get helos to spawn on the set helo spots on the blank Nimitz deck.

Try adding this to the [MissionData] section:

MinBaseSize=SMALL
CarrierBased=TRUE
CarrierParkSpan=10.06

May do it, who knows...