MigBuster

Bridge of Spies

Saw this Hanks/Spielberg film the other day based on the incident including Francis Gary Powers shootdown in 1960..........not bad if you have an interest in the Cold War.

• Like 2

This looks a cracking good film, full of intrigue and danger, and all set against the back-drop of the post WW2 Cold War. This looks like my kind of film. Thanks for posting the trailer MigBuster.

Awesome ... I'll put it on the wait until video list.

Makes me want to get Valkyrie again (I had to sell it)

Saw this on Black Friday. A really great movie that kept my attention throughout.

-Jeff

Very promising ... only one thing wrong I think Garry Powers was not shot down inboard a TR-1 but pretty sure a U-2  or U-2A

yes, they did get the plane wrong. you'd think with CGI they'd get it right...

Gotta love Hollywood accuracy.

Remember that move Unstoppable with the runaway train. A buddy of mine said that movie (as is) would've ended in five minutes. Train would've derailed itself.

Good Kill looked promising but some reviews by people that actually work in that field killed the movie for me.

Yes, the old U-2 was a lot smaller than the 80's era TR-1/U-2R and had no underwing pods.