Kermanint

Is there anywhere else I can download mods from?

Thanks to everyone who replied! I understand why things are the way that they are and I'm sorry if I insulted anyone by posting this. I got an email saying I'm a subscriber. I'm not sure if either my account was hacked or if a moderator made me into a subscriber somehow? Anyway, thanks to everyone! This site is awesome! :)

Edited by Kermanint
  • Like 1

Still 27 pages of skins for SFP1 at Marcfighters

http://marcfighters.combatace.com/page1.htm

Also hosted by CombatACE, speaking of which wonder how he's been? hmmm

Thanks to everyone who replied! I understand why things are the way that they are and I'm sorry if I insulted anyone by posting this. I got an email saying I'm a subscriber. I'm not sure if either my account was hacked or if a moderator made me into a subscriber somehow? Anyway, thanks to everyone! This site is awesome! :)

Not hacked, no worries, carry on.

• Like 2

This forum has the friendliest people I've ever encountered on the internet! When I posted this I was not expecting such an overwhelming response of kindness. Thanks everyone! And Erik, I can't thank you enough. what you did went above and beyond anything I would have thought anyone would do.

I'm definitely donating when I can, you guys are awesome!

I have experience in 3d modeling so maybe I'll contribute in the modding community as well! :)

Edited by Kermanint
  • Like 2

Talked to marcfighters a year or so back, and he makes posts on FB pretty regular.

kermanint, if you start cranking out models we will be very happy! there are very few 3D guys at the moment

Also hosted by CombatACE, speaking of which wonder how he's been? hmmm

Marcelo is in "semi-retirement". I still have a couple of his as yet unreleased works to complete.

• Like 1

3d modelers are in short supply...

I have a collection of MAX files from Cocas, and a few others, mostly WW2 aircraft, that need finishing....

just saying! :)

• Like 4

Not hacked, no worries, carry on.

For some reason that sounds like a nice T-Shirt ...

• Like 1

Even with 6 per day, one can get on... but for a couple of dollars you can get unlimited for a month. The meaning is to support the site, as it is our common interest to keep it up running and - updated.

I am elite member - yet I pay a few times in a year (apart from contributing) as a little gesture of gratitude.

• Like 4

Yeah, I was kind of a jerk to post this in the first place to be honest. Sorry for any trouble that I have caused.

Unfortunately I can't donate at the moment because I'm looking for a job and I don't have a bank account, (still in high school) but as soon as I've found a job, I'm definitely going to donate! :smile: This should be soon, I'll be ramping up my job search.

In the meantime though I can contribute to the modding community as I have experience in 3d modeling, (I'm looking to get a career in it eventually), but I don't have 3ds max 2009, I have 2016 though so maybe I can help you guys out in that aspect.

Again, I'm really sorry for posting this and I'll try to make it up to the community in any way I can.

Edited by Kermanint
  • Like 2

Yeah, I was kind of a jerk to post this in the first place to be honest. Sorry for any trouble that I have caused.

Unfortunately I can't donate at the moment because I'm looking for a job and I don't have a bank account, (still in high school) but as soon as I've found a job, I'm definitely going to donate! :smile: This should be soon, I'll be ramping up my job search.

In the meantime though I can contribute to the modding community as I have experience in 3d modeling, (I'm looking to get a career in it eventually), but I don't have 3ds max 2009, I have 2016 though so maybe I can help you guys out in that aspect.

Again, I'm really sorry for posting this and I'll try to make it up to the community in any way I can.

No issues as far as I'm concerned. Valid question, valid responses. #teamCA for the win. :)

• Like 1

+1

NO problems, I been in that situation as well. And of course modelers are most welcome)  And I wish you a job which leaves you time to do some modding and private life) 

Edited by Snailman