Sign in to follow this  
FalconC45

Update on my broken toe

No operation needed. Just wear the boot for a month. I'll do another xray by then to see if its healed or not. YAY!

Falcon

• Like 2

Try not to go to the doctor so much! Spend more time shopping for Godzilla and playing flight simulator games!

• Like 2

hang tough, brother! all will be will!

I have fractured my left ankle twice since I was 16. The first time was during varsity football practice, and the most recent one was stepping onto a friend's boat and right onto a spare propeller shaft that we had lashed to the deck.  Almost 42 years after the first incident, and it still bothers me, especially during the Winter. I can "feel" a storm coming almost a full day before it arrives.

Anyway, just follow the doctor's advice, and get better soon!

I wish you fast recovery!!  The worst thing is to be hindered in movement. had many accidents, injuries, falls but I never managed to break anything - living tissue over a metal endoskeleton :dry:

-  but I did have muscle split in the calf... I endured it without laughter :biggrin: :biggrin:

• Like 1

come by, and I'll cut if off for free!

• Like 1

Get well man!

Sorry to hear man, but you've endured so much that you can "meh" that like a tank shot at with a watergun

I was about to do the exams for NCO around six weeks ago when i got my ankle clusterfucked. Unhurt in jumps wich sent a lot of guys to the hospital, but a simple assault on a defensive position, misstep one rock and bust...yet i got a chance and my LT sent me to get all the RTO training we had available. Silver linings all around.

Sorry to hear man, but you've endured so much that you can "meh" that like a tank shot at with a watergun

I was about to do the exams for NCO around six weeks ago when i got my ankle clusterfucked. Unhurt in jumps wich sent a lot of guys to the hospital, but a simple assault on a defensive position, misstep one rock and bust...yet i got a chance and my LT sent me to get all the RTO training we had available. Silver linings all around.

That's awesome dude! I've been wondering about you since you joined up. Glad everything worked for you! Before I fully understood my disability I wanted to be a fighter pilot so I understand about chasing a dream. Keep it up man!

Falcon