Sign in to follow this  
kurdistan1

capun world from sfp1 to SF2 !

Hi.dear friends

i have some aircraft from capun site

as you know most of them worked for sfp1 series

now my question

how can I convert this aircraft to SF2 .for example AH-1W .this helicopter didnt work correctly in sf2.

in fact I speake to yakarov79 and he said that he didnt any plan to create AH-1W like ah-1G or J or S and P.Now i believe that atleast we should  convert capun's ah-1w from sfp1 to sf2.

some of my dear friend like (paulopanz ) or (wrench) and etc....converted some of his files and created new textures.

IF NOT learn me to convert AH-1W and AH-1Z..... :angel: 

tnx kurdistan

Well in fact  I'm still planning to hover in T and W.

Just not now, not soon. Not in two weeks...

maybe two weeks and two days....

edit:

I got T and W but im  not interested in releasing  it now...

Edited by yakarov79
  • Like 1

REALLY???!!!!

there are will be amazing!

AND maybe Z ha? hurry up! tell me the truth polish friend.

Hi,

Not being hateful here, but you need the support of Capun for his products, not CA.
Good luck.

many FMs period are wonky for Capun products period, and he will state "it wasnt developed for Gen 2". best bets:

1 check the knowledge base, it has threads on correcting from Gen1 to Gen 2

2 check throughout the threads for anything on FMs to build your personal knowledge. it is a black art but some of the masters here have put bits of info out there

3 that sites name isnt the best in these parts, but there are folks who still have the access there. specific questions about that site's mods (AH-1W) are best directed to that site, while general mod questions (how to fix helicopter FMs) can be for here. without the big debate, thats how things tend to be

good luck to you in converting to Gen 2

hey daddy! major problems are in two main group.

1-the heli have problem in balance and gravity point.specialy in the other players(wingmen).for example  in waiting time for take off .

2-rotor problem specially again in wingmen

and...

the other problems like:

3-weapons and load out

4-the way of heli in hot (attack) to targets in AI mod(helicopters dive for target too soon and then refuse to continue their attack)

and in the last i must aay this:

I respect to my elder brother capun.but i didnt like his behaviors.awfully he banned my account in their site for no reason and speake to me with rude way last week.i was very sad but in1-2 last day many member of this site said that they experienced this contact.

its not my fault IF my english language was a little bad.the words like "you are not understand" or "go away" is not so pretty for a Civilized man.