no, use "direct call" for them. You'll need to list them in the _types ini, and hand place at whatever target location is required.

• Like 1

no, use "direct call" for them. You'll need to list them in the _types ini, and hand place at whatever target location is required.

Thanks! Now I only need to find a Soviet MANPAD that actually shoot at enemy aircrafts!

And some of this buggers will be amazing!

DSC_1012_zpskp32aww3.jpg

DSC_0999_zps607efueh.jpg

DSC_1009_zps6sow3g3u.jpg

Edited by Stratos

I am interested in a new mod of the old stock Israel terrain that addresses the modern reality of the region. So any work in this direction is needed and I will help in any way!

Stratos,

I believe the wall on that map is 80Km's from the edge of the map.

• Like 1

yes

again, one must know to work with layers....

generate, or use the planning map from (in this case Anotolia) I use the planning map 3, the biggest. Then, take the largest IME planning map (the 2048x one), drop it over the Anotolia map - it now becomes layer 1, and fade the opacity so you can see "through" it.

super easy

• Like 1

The north wall: I couldn't access targets north of this line. So, the same distance from the edge are the other sides of the wall.

post-44310-0-47527400-1484392390.jpg

Thanks Major Bloodnok!

Shame we can't acces that area right?  :blackeye:

Sin%20ttulo_zpsbd9mhq7j.jpg

Nevermind, there are still plenty of other possibilities..

There's Black Sea from Pfunk, shame I can't make Stary Europe terrain to work.

Stratos I know you're concentrating on Syria, but could you maybe make Gaza and the West Bank enemy territories and include some targets for Israeli jets or gunships to hit? I'm thinking headquarters or comms buildings, artillery or katyusha sites, an airport and port facilities if possible. Then we could recreate some of the recent missions/campaigns and explore future scenarios. Thanks.

Stratos I know you're concentrating on Syria, but could you maybe make Gaza and the West Bank enemy territories and include some targets for Israeli jets or gunships to hit? I'm thinking headquarters or comms buildings, artillery or katyusha sites, an airport and port facilities if possible. Then we could recreate some of the recent missions/campaigns and explore future scenarios. Thanks.

I have no idea of where to start, don't know target possibilities for that area.

due to their historical nature, from the original release of SFP1, combuildings* are a REQUIRED item in every target area

(the Old Hands will get the joke!!!)

:biggrin:

(* = hereinafter forever known as "evildamncombuilding"

• Like 1

I had serious problems targeting the terrain. The target areas refuse to appear as selectable, terrain tiles are finished, but the targets are not on place. Sorry but I have no idea of how to resolve the issue and cannot finish the terrain. :dntknw:

Maybe, Wrench can help to solve this problem? Or other modder, who skilled in the development of terrains?

Edited by MrArty
Mistake