Sign in to follow this  
Spudknocker

How to make ZSU-23/Zu-23's fire more often

Hey CA!  I had a quick question about the ZSU-23 and ZU-23 guns... Seems they will only shoot when an airplane flies super low and super slow over them... Any way to make them shoot more often are farther targets? 

Also what package has the best AAA effects?  I recall one mod having custom airburst sounds for different AAA guns ie a small popping sounds for 23mm with whitish/grey bursts.  I accidentally overwrote these while messing with my effects folder and now I cant find these cool effects anymore... seemed to really add some variety when you could tell what was shooting at you

For my personal sf2 install I increased the bullit speed 2x for AAA.

I get shot down every time I fly slow. Because the bullits reach out further and higher.

A-1 skyraiders and A-10's have a hard time surviving now.

For me this feels more realistic, then flying over a target with zero chance of getting shot down.

That means is not only a sound update?

Exactly! It's an overall update but I uploaded it on Sounds section by mistake! It will be changed!

Exactly! It's an overall update but I uploaded it on Sounds section by mistake! It will be changed!

That means is not only a sound update?

This is very good mod by the way. Im using it since released...on my every personalized instal.

recomended highly.