Sign in to follow this  
VonBeerhofen

Just a scary picture

The original is 20 years old, but it has a number of qualities that later sims do not have, so people are still flying it in its various forms, even online :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By VonBeerhofen
      Had a bit of spare time so I decided to design a new seamless water tile for the Italy addon, and here it is!
      VonBeerhofen

• By VonBeerhofen
      Fueltruck version. This model came originally from Gunship and was completely overhauled. Texture was reorganised to allow more bits and pieces. Missing parts were added and the model was reshaped to a more curvy version based on photographs from the web. I have several slightly different versions now and hope to turn one into a fire engine, just because I think EAW should have one.
      VonBeerhofen

• By VonBeerhofen
      Finally managed to implement start/stop functions for engines 3 & 4, thanks to two unused entries in the key bindings array. The two keys are actually used elswhere as well to control keyboard throttle up/down (+/-)  movement. The rewritten routines do NOT interfere with this behaviour as long as planes don't have engines 3 & 4, so it will still work on single and twin engined planes. The EAW/INI still allows remapping of these keys and I will pprobably adapt their text entries to show the duality of these keys.
      With the added feature it's not yet clear if more needs to be done in respect to the already adapted engine overheat/damage routines but I think when we test these features in our online games in the Launchpad any negative behaviour will soon surface. Offline I've not seen any anomalous behaviour sofar but it's still early days, so fingers crossed!
      BTW, if my decrepid computer allows new startup sounds for the Quads will be implemented (already downloaded some). It'll require a bit more memory and I can't really say if my current install can handle much more. Shouldn't be a problem on newer computers with sufficient memory though, so I'll add them anyway. They can be removed from the gamefolder if necessary.
      VonBeerhofen
    • By VonBeerhofen
      Acomplete overhaul of the Kubelwagen using every available node in a 3DZ model . Full 3D figures, headlights, windshield, backlights, folded top cover, spare wheel and proper seats and VW dashboard. An alternative skinned version with raised windscreen and mirrors is under devellopment.
      VonBeerhofen

• By VonBeerhofen
      This 100% model was rebuild from scratch and made fully 3D with appropiate troop space and benches, gunmounts, headlights, viewports, sidemounts and proper tracks like in my previous models. In the destroyed version the tracks come off and lie useless on the ground, obviously rendering the object useless. Textures could probly still be improved a little but this is where it stands now.
      VonBeerhofen

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..